What's the Deal ON This Viper Ebay Auction

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s the Deal ON This Viper Ebay Auction

I believe it so noone can see who the bidder is. Unfortunatley some ppl us it to bid on their own items

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow,

Don't sweat it. You have still got your fans. Who cares what these guys think. Put back on your marketing hat!!!! And, think positive thoughts!

ps - I don't know Gerald personally, but from what I do know, I doubt he was given you crap by his post. Stuttle on the other hand is in my opinion out of line with his inference.

Regards,

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

C'mon John, wwwwwoooww..

I meant nothing to you. I have used ebay in the past to sell some corvettes, etc. I know ebay ins and outs. I meant NOTHING AGAINST you. If I would've meant something to you I would say it without beating around the bush and to your face in the forum.

In my experience, when someone mudwresltes with a pig, you both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW no reserve on the twin turbo! John must really intend to sell it this time. Last time on ebay it thought it was just a PR stunt and he really did not want to sell it. Wonder why its for sale? I thought that it was his baby.

As to why its private, I don't know why people do that on ebay. I know I never bid on a private auction, but John does make a good point about bidders being hassled by others. You don't need a private auction to bid against yourself, you can do that in a regular auction. Just set up multiple ebay accounts with different e-mail addresses (AOL gives you 7) and there you go nobody will ever know.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here goes the flaming file again.... John, I've email you a few times and you were very sincere. I have not had any issues with you and have not even opened any of the "bashing" threads for the tuners. I suppose you DO care what is said on this board and I assume that the recent negitivity about the tuners has touched off your response above. I haven't looked on ebay yet, but to me, it doesn't make a difference how it is presented. The words above will only perpetuate the negitiveity. My .02 would be to come back to the board in a month after everything has died down a little.

OP
OP
J

John Stuttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey John - Maybe all this publicity will help get more bidders and boost the price up from the current $78K. No hard feelings - john

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

maybe there is no reserve because he really needs to sell it, so he can pay back the people he allegedly owes....