1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Wheel Dollies"

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by longbal1, Mar 21, 2017.

1. longbal1

longbal1 VCA Venom Member VCA Member

Fellow snakes! I have been looking at Zendex wheel dollies.However they are made to move your snake but not to leave on wheels for
    storage. Does anyone know if any company makes one no electrical, no hydraulics. And your leave lifted for storage.:headbang:

2. Jc121285

Jc121285 Enthusiast

I use some wheel dollies from Amazon they were cheap and fit our wide rear tires perfectly... But they are not a kick jack style so you would have to use a regular Jack to get the car onto them. I use them for storage as they "cup" the tire preventing flat spots...Or so I tell myself.
    Goplus 4 PCS 4 X 3" Set Tire Wheel Dollies Dolly Vehicle Car Auto Repair Moving Diamond https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017BHMS0O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1nE0ybGPX0H5K

At least I think that's what your looking for.

3. KyViper

KyViper Viper Owner

I have the same dollies that Jc121285 mentions In his post. I agree with him that these are good for moving and for extended storage. I f I remember correctly I got my set at Harbor Freight, bought them almost 15 years ago and they still are working great.
    KY

4. AZMotorgod

AZMotorgod Viper Owner

I had horrible luck with these on my '96 GTS with a coated floor. Wheels not big enough to move smoothly, especially if having to cross a concrete seem. Have used these types at work:

http://www.zendextool.com/gojak-2/

and they are awesome! Very easy to move the car.

5. longbal1

longbal1 VCA Venom Member VCA Member

AZ,ty! Yea I talked to zendextool. Was told I could not leave the Viper jacked up for storage as the rollers could leave dents in the tires..

6. GRANGER73

GRANGER73 Viper Owner

I used the go Jak on my car for years. Never had an issue. It is tough for one individual to move the car. Once the wheels are aligned in the direction you are going no problem. Tough to move around in a regular garage.