Wheel Option for GTS

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I was wondering...Has anybody noticed that the wheel choices have changed on the on-line option page?

http://www.drivesrt.com/news/2012/09/pricing-announced-for-2013-srt-viper-models.html

It originally said for the Venoms...."Polished with Black Pockets" .... now it just says Polished.....(besides the Hyper Black and Matte Black)....and when you click on the wheels it just says Venom 1...2...and 3....I find this a bit confusing!
Is the now "Polished"...the same as the old..."Polished with Black Pockets.." or have they discontinued the latter?

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The pictures haven't changed, I believe they're just clarifying. The "polished" appear to be the "polished w/ black pockets" I believe someone posted real pictures of what they look like in person. The Hyper Black are what's on the car at Woodhouse, they were also on the Stryker Red"reveal car". I went back and forth on chosing wheels for my Stryker Red as well, decisions, decisions.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Simple case of the website not being 100% correct. Nothing has changed except descriptions and there are other items that are a bit confusing , but SRT is often notified and changes things to make them a bit more correct.

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that clarification Bill...between your comments and others and my dealers i think I have my answer and am very happy with it!!

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
The pictures haven't changed, I believe they're just clarifying. The "polished" appear to be the "polished w/ black pockets" I believe someone posted real pictures of what they look like in person. The Hyper Black are what's on the car at Woodhouse, they were also on the Stryker Red"reveal car". I went back and forth on chosing wheels for my Stryker Red as well, decisions, decisions.

I ALSO kept going back and forth trying to decide on the wheels! I'd hate to order one type and then prefer another should I see them on somebody else's car!!
However bottom line is..ANYTHING on this car will look better than any other car out there!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte