Wheel Question???

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who makes these wheels and their approx cost? Also does anyone have pics of these on a Bumblebee GTS?? They are beautiful!!! Kevin :nana: :nana: :nana:

2fascia6-med.jpg

Arch Viper

VCA Member
Reaction score
These aren't the same wheel, similar maybe, and black. And this is not a Bumblbee GTS, but I just got these HRE's and couldn't help showing them off. :D Got them from PartsRack.

9074black_HREs-med.jpg

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carguy07, Thanks, Kinesis makes a good wheel. I will have to get a price on them,probably not cheap but considering the cost of the Viper everything is relative,lol...Thanks Again

Arch viper...I like those alot!!!! HRE is also a great wheel!!!! Are the centers painted or anodized? What model #?They look great on your car!!!

I know Iam going to have a tough time choosing wheels but I definately want black centers with polished outers/lip like the 2 examples shown....I wonder how much more/less (weight) stock size wheels will be frome those 2 companies? Well I have some homework to do and since the car is not in my possesion yet I have the time..Money as usual will be the hard part,lol....... :nana: :nana: :nana:

Arch Viper

VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I think so, too.

They are 19" HRE model 542 with the gloss black powdercoated center. I wasn't 100% sure that I would like them when I ordered them, but now that they are on.......I think they add a certain "wow" factor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960