Wheel well access cover to the fog light?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have one laying around for any reason?

I had heard about them flying off sometimes, and I had to pull the wheels to clean up the rubber and brake dust from Road Atlanta this weekend, and noticed I'm missing one. I guess I made a part donation somewhere along the track. ;)

I'll check ebay and Scharf, but thought I'd see if anyone had one sitting around first.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I picked one up from the local Dodge dealer for $17. Can be found cheaper online but shipping will eliminate any savings.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rivet your next one on just the outside. It won't come off and you can drill it out when you need to pull it off. Sure happens a lot. Just about everyone in the Houston group that tracks a lot has lost at least one. I think VPA has them.

bbirch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen them on Viper Parts of America............

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are on the Viper Parts of America website for something like $10 I think. Just replaced mine that flew off. They have plenty of them and are great to work with. Give them a call.
I have seen them on Viper Parts of America............

OP
OP
T

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I'd use screws there. Just another chance of one falling out and getting run over. I'm going to use some plastic push clips to go through the holes and secure them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang