Wheels for Silver/blue stripes GTS?

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been looking at wheels. I'm either getting 18/19's or 19/20's but I think leaning toward the latter because of how good they look. I like HRE's but don't want to shell out 7k for wheels. I like the Iforged Astras as well. I'm wondering how the the anthracite will look up to my car though. Anyone else have suggestions? I've seen the ultimate wheel thread, but I think I'm looking for the 5 or 6 spoke wheel designs to be specific. I also have no interest in black wheels.

gutterworks129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Polished aluminum or chrome would work great with silver. Black would give that track/race car theme. Any thing over the 17's is a improvement.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are killer ^^^^^. Great wheels. I have CCW's on my Challenger. I have been looking at Fikse wheels for my Viper 96GTS

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea those Iforged chromes look pretty ****..Mine are just polished aluminum. Only thing I don't like is cleaning/polishing them. Here's a better pic.
You must be registered for see images attach

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save your pennies and get the HRE 547 or 545. You will be much happier in the long run. Both of those model numbers are discontinued but HRE can still build any wheel they don't produce anymore. Also a 20/20 set up is a must with a gen two. Having had two gen 2s both with 20/20 set up. The front end doesn't slope down like a gen3/4 car so the 19'does not look good/right upfront if running a 20 rear. Also check the classifieds, you can always find a used HRE set for a reasonable price.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
19/20 gives a stagger w/o looking ghetto. And... you can close your hood.

The car came facotry with 18s all the way around....gen 3 and 4 cars are staggered. I don't see how 20s upfront make the care look Ghetto. This car doesnt have the lines for a stagered set up. Its not streamlined enought. The front hood line is the same height as the rear fenders. Running a 19/20 set up makes the gent 2 look disproportionate. This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it :)

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picture of staggered setup. Hard to tell unless you look close. On a side note I have a spare wheel like mine brand new for sale, ccw sp600. The wheel is their polished finish. CCW are quality wheels and even brand new they won't break the bank.

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea those Iforged chromes look pretty ****..Mine are just polished aluminum. Only thing I don't like is cleaning/polishing them. Here's a better pic.

love your car btw! i wanted to find an ACR but since they only made 30 ACR's and 43 GTS', between the 2 years. i consider myself lucky to have even stumbled across mine

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres a quick garage pic i just took. i put these wheels on a few days ago but figured it would give you a better idea on a silver car.

i still need to lower it this winter. iforged classics - polished centers, chromed lips

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, dubs don't look quite this bad...

You must be registered for see images

But yes, The GTS has a body stagger and the 19/20 package looks better IMO.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More stagger...

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I truly appreciated the look from the Forgeline SP3P 19/20 set up on my Silver/Blue ACR.

Attachments

• DSC00197.jpg
    DSC00197.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 85

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking at wheels. I'm either getting 18/19's or 19/20's but I think leaning toward the latter because of how good they look. I like HRE's but don't want to shell out 7k for wheels. I like the Iforged Astras as well. I'm wondering how the the anthracite will look up to my car though. Anyone else have suggestions? I've seen the ultimate wheel thread, but I think I'm looking for the 5 or 6 spoke wheel designs to be specific. I also have no interest in black wheels.

I went with the Gen IV six spoke wheels mainly because they were super cheap compared to many of the aftermarket makers. Not the best looking wheels but they really grow on you. The only thing I would really prefer is a wider lip. Also these wheels are very lite.

8114.jpg

00841.jpg

9010.jpg

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had a silver car, I'd go with brushed centers. Nearly perfect match with the silver, and looks more exotic and more business than a chrome or polished wheel does. I'm a dealer for iForged and many other brands. Forgeline wheels are the best seller, at the moment. They also build the wheels faster than most other brands. My website is www.DV8motoring.com if you want to browse.

Tony

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im running the BBS on my car! Just wish they were alittle bigger....

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HRE is starting to make a one piece forged line of their three piece wheels. They look darn near the same and they have the same quality of the normal HRE's at least the two that I saw. You might not want to discount them.

When I spoke to the rep at the show; they were going to make a viper fitment.

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i might go with 360 forged wheels. looking at some pretty wild setups. i like there mesh 8 (similar to classic BBS), but not sure which finish i like. The carbon fiber overlay is pretty hot!