"wheels=non tangible goods"

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered and completelly paid forgestar F14 wheels from this company. "Delivery time 4-6 weeks", 11 weeks later NOTHING. So I claim Paypal for full refund, HOWE´S REPPLY: "Non-tangible goods. This is an invoice for a deposit (please see invoice terms and conditions)." + "Item delivered online tracking # Download Complete"
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS??? so you can take your own conlcusions.:mad:

You must be registered for see images

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the only real complaint about them I could find is by you on the "rip off report". They have 12,500 likes of FB and seem legit. I'd be ********** too if I was you. Good luck brosef

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dispute with Paypal. I had someone dispute a charge for non delivery when my add
stated Local Pick Up Only....I disputed for over 1 year. Paypal refunded the money as
non delivered....

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered and completelly paid forgestar F14 wheels from this company. "Delivery time 4-6 weeks", 11 weeks later NOTHING. So I claim Paypal for full refund, HOWE´S REPPLY: "Non-tangible goods. This is an invoice for a deposit (please see invoice terms and conditions)." + "Item delivered online tracking # Download Complete"
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS??? so you can take your own conlcusions.:mad:

I can not make any conclusion whatsoever based on your post. What do they mean by "Item delivered online tracking # Download Complete" ? It means absolutely nothing to me. When you asked them, what did they say was the reason why the wheels have not been delivered yet? Did they give you an estimate for the delivery time? Did you pay through Paypal using a Credit Card?

OP
OP
S

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can not make any conclusion whatsoever based on your post. What do they mean by "Item delivered online tracking # Download Complete" ? It means absolutely nothing to me. When you asked them, what did they say was the reason why the wheels have not been delivered yet? Did they give you an estimate for the delivery time? Did you pay through Paypal using a Credit Card?
"non tangible goods"+"download complete" means that I downloaded the product as is NOT A TANGIBLE GOOD, in other words SOFTWARE or a Game. Estimate delivery: Yes 4 to 6 weeks. On week 11 (last contact with Paul) , they were supposed to ship by week 12th (Friday November 13th) NOT SHIPPED. So that's the reason to request Paypal for a full refund.