When was the first time you found out it wasn't a Viper,........

Jaymz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: When was the first time you found out it wasn\'t a Viper,........

I will never take my car to Kings Dodge again. They are horrible and do not know anything about Vipers. Their "Viper Tech" should be demoted to changing oil on caravans.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

had a horn problem and the viper tech could not find the horn. he even took off the whole bumber and still could not find it. took it to chuck and replaced it under warranty ASAP. some dealerships just ****...

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just recently bought a pickup truck locally. Finance guy say to me... are you interested in an extended warrantee? I say not right now, I am going to shop around. He say this is only available at a 5 Star Dodge Dealership (LOL, I almost fell on the floor). I said ...I have friends at Dodge there will be no problem with that. So he drops the percentage rate on the loan 3/4 of a percent and I accept his offer for the warrantee.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is there such a thing as a 3 star, 4 star dealer or are they ALL 5 star for some unknown marketing reason?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

extended warranties basically cost em nothing....they ahve a hug profit margin there and most profits come from selling you and extended warranty..i never had anyluck with extended warranties so im kinda against them.

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moreno Valley Dodge in Southern CA give FANTASTIC SERVICE. Jennifer there is the best.

My tranny needed to be replaced. She went out of her way to get me a "luxury" rental. The rental turned out to be a brand new Cadillac Deville (Ugh - a boat) but she definately went above and beyond. Later, I was having another problem, and she put me into an infinity FX35. They always detail the car inside and out afterwards. I went to get an oil change, and she said she didn't think I needed one. She checked the records, and it turned out I did. (She thought they had previously changed it). I also installed something myself, and it fell off. They fixed it for me, no charge.

I will keep going back there forever, well as long as they have Jennifer and Jay around I will. I could have had my oil done for less, but I don't care. I am going to have them install some things too, if they will (Not original equipment, Shifter, headers, etc...) just because I love the service I get.

If you are in So Cal, I highly recommend them.

Mike

Super polite.

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score

For my 2 cents this is why I never take either of our Vipers to a dealershit. Also, when we get the Ram SRT-10 in 2 weeks it too will never see a dealershit shop. Anything I want done gets done to my satisfaction at West Coast Viper. Let's face it guys, we bought specialty autos for a reason, they are unique. Could we really expect the average wrench monkey to work on them? Go to someone you know can do the work right the first time. Speaking of, even as we speak my RT-10 is in the hands of WCV. Having twin turbos done. CAN NOT WAIT to get it back after this mod. Way too cool.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The first time i realized it was a dodge was when i went to drop of this chic in a trailor park and some punk kid (had to be like 17-18) come up to me in her driveway and says to me "dodge's are pieces of sh*t go get a chevy" then this little SOB says to me "is this all you can afford" and i hear em talkin to his friend over there saying "vipers are only good for smokin the tires at a light thats all my sisters civic will burn that car" i felt like killin the lil bastard.

Btw as far as the dealership thing goes im glad Chuck Tator is only 35 mins away

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I took my car to Belvidere Motors(local 5 star dodge dealer) in belvidere, IL for an oil change and their "viper tech" didn't know how to open the hood. :shocked:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i had that one too almost every place i take it has nor idea how to pop the hood