where can I buy wood house motor/tranny mounts????

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
get a solid trans cross member while you are at it. ipsco.com you will deal with mark. you gonna love the difference, these mounts transform the whole car. also suggest doing front and rear sway bar bushings. the front end will feel tight and helps with cornering. you can get them from roe racing…this is the best in my opinion bang for the buck for your viper.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I think the Woodhouse mounts are sold through one of the aftermarket places now. I bought mine a few years ago, but that's what I was finding when looking up prices. Can't remember who it was though. I ended up getting a set off the forums from a gentleman who never installed them though.

OP
OP
V

viper04blk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to mark on the phone a few days ago. Very helpful guy. I am currently waiting for them to arrive. USA to CANADA shipping is a long long process hahaha

OP
OP
V

viper04blk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the mounts (took only a week for delivery into canada), I paid my mechanic 240 bucks to install them.

best mod I have ever done. The car drives amazing. The shifts are perfect every time.... everything feels better.

It is worth every penny.