Where do you get clear marker lights, and how much?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. Bought a set off of there for the same amount and of course never installed them and ended up selling them on here. I am lazy. :)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set off ebay that didn't fit even though the ad. said they did. I'm too leery now. Have you guys ordered these exact ones and verified they fit?

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Mike McNeil old car (just sold I believe).

9065S1010006-med.JPG

OP
OP
C

chex

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It seems that some have had luck with these and some not.
How about those who have had luck try to determine the manufacturer and I will arrange a group buy? It seems like we have some interest

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems that some have had luck with these and some not.
How about those who have had luck try to determine the manufacturer and I will arrange a group buy? It seems like we have some interest

I just received and installed these pieces from e-bay. They fit perfect and look great.

314GTS_12.jpg

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've contacted the seller for the Ebay lights on multiple occasions and he has not responded. I'll let you guys know if he is interested.

OP
OP
C

chex

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have also contacted the ebay seller with no replies. I was hoping that someone who has bought and installed these could look for a manufacturers name. I will then contact them for a GP...Can anyone let us know who the manufacturer is?

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They come in an unlabled box from the Ebay seller. No manufacturer info that I noticed. No instructions either. Just a basic replacement marker light set. For $40 I don't think you'll get much of a break on price for a GP anyway. I'd just note that the kits from this seller fit and look good and buy from them when they have their Ebay listings.

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the buy it now feature one Ebay and it wouldn't allow me to pay by paypal, emailed the vendor like 5 times since last week. No replies thus far

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog