Where to buy 3" exhaust tips

Raven2k8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to be taking off my 2.5 inch mopar exhaust and replacing it with a 3" exhaust I am having made up but I need some 3" exhaust tips. Does anyone have some laying around or know where to get a set?

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got mine from Steve they are awesome highly recommend these they look amazing.fast shipping too!

OP
OP
R

Raven2k8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ended up getting a great deal from RSI on the same tips Belanger uses. I'm going to be using a small little muffler http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mor-94051 I was disappointed when I had m&m headers installed and my exhaust (mopar street with no cats) sounded the same. This should be a lot louder and spit more flames :)

Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flames from the pipes? Are you planning a barbecue? Sounds like fun!:beer::meal:

OP
OP
R

Raven2k8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want more of this. This was shot with a go pro on the side of my car down the freeway.
You must be registered for see images attach

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up getting a great deal from RSI on the same tips Belanger uses. I'm going to be using a small little muffler http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mor-94051 I was disappointed when I had m&m headers installed and my exhaust (mopar street with no cats) sounded the same. This should be a lot louder and spit more flames :)
I have the same idea as you, not sure what mufflers I'm Gonna use yet

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know how you guys are getting ahold of these cheaper tips used on the Belangers.

I already have a custom exhaust but I had to use a reducer to reuse my stock 2.5" tips. I hate how empty the hole looks and the fact that I couldn't keep a full 3" exhaust all the way through!

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want more of this. This was shot with a go pro on the side of my car down the freeway.

Now that's the shizzle!! love it. Gotta get rid of my o8 system and put those shorties on from summit. New project...thanks.