Where to buy OEM leather/vinyl for a black interior?

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to recover my console and I need to get the same material so it can match the rest of my interior. Has anyone had any luck finding anything that will work? It's a 2000 GTS. Thanks!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For seats. Flash Gordon here had one of his done and might even have extra material. Search him out. He got a good amount of it affordably.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing some Leather tooling for the console, steerign wheel etc. Bought a Leathercarfting kit yesterday. My leatherworking tools burned up at my Motel fire.

Something to think of if you're trying to improve over stock?

Ted

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just called DBP and they connected me with another company. They want to know if it's leather or vinyl? I'm not sure how to tell the difference, if I had to guess I would say leather...

Does anyone know for sure? I know leather will be hard to come by. Thanks

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The center section (perforated portion) of seats is leather. The side bolsters are vinyl.

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The center section (perforated portion) of seats is leather. The side bolsters are vinyl.

Thanks! I'm not looking to recover my seats though. I'm just looking for extra material so I can cover my custom panels in the trunk and on top of the gas tank, and if I can find a close enough match I will fix and recover my broken center console :)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm not looking to recover my seats though. I'm just looking for extra material so I can cover my custom panels in the trunk and on top of the gas tank, and if I can find a close enough match I will fix and recover my broken center console :)

Everything else is vinyl as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte