Where to buy stripes?

Aelmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who sells the different types of stripes?
Been looking around and only kit i find is from theviperstore.com
That is the full stripe from bottom front to bottom back.
I would like to get a kit that not go all the way down but ends at the airintake on hood in front and just below brakelight in the back.

Thanks

(2003 Silver Convertible)

OP
OP
A

Aelmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for replies! :)
My car is in "like new" condition with 2200 miles on it, so painting is out of the question :)
I want to have a regret-option on the stripes.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if u do the fang stripes in vinyl they look fine, these are vinyl and it is not a striking difference, this vca member even put his clear bra over the vinyl stripes
vca32.JPG

DSC03771.JPG

OP
OP
A

Aelmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if u do the fang stripes in vinyl they look fine, these are vinyl and it is not a striking difference, this vca member even put his clear bra over the vinyl stripes
vca32.JPG

DSC03771.JPG

These are the exact ones i would like to install! Looks awesome!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were installed by Travis Graphics 903 312 3657....i think he cut them himself....Car belongs to mid-south member Hal... he could probably give u the dimensions of the stripes and your local graphic shop might be able to make them or Travis Graphics could probably ship u a set....if u want hal's email just pm me

OP
OP
A

Aelmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones on this red one is in my head just a bit to narrow. The "fangs" around intake becomes to tiny :)
I have a friend who runs a vinylshop so i can make him cut me something i guess. I just thought there where a lot of precut kits out there for sale. But the kits i find are the full length stripes going all the way down, front and rear.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
every one said vinyl stripes can be removed with out messing up the paint that is BS

OP
OP
A

Aelmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
every one said vinyl stripes can be removed with out messing up the paint that is BS

Actually i had a Stealth some years ago wich i installed vinylstripes on. Removed them after a year on the car, and NO marks on the paint. This was on a red Stealth with no clearcoat on. A metallic with clearcoating is even better withstanding marks etc :)
Ofcourse if staying on for several years with sunfading and wear and tear the paint under vinyl is going to stay scratchfree and better shine than the sunfaded paint....

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive never had a problem removing stripes before on plenty of cars/trucks. the paint is always fine. unless you wanna talk original 70's mopars.....

paint has come a long way since then

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vinyl on mine although I've been thinking about painting them on.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes but you are talking about a $10&15,000 dollars cars and trucks not a $65,000 dollar viper where one little blemish will drive most viper owners insane

OP
OP
A

Aelmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vinyl on mine although I've been thinking about painting them on.

Hmm, also a nice version :2tu:

OP
OP
A

Aelmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes but you are talking about a $10&15,000 dollars cars and trucks not a $65,000 dollar viper where one little blemish will drive most viper owners insane

Actually... I live in Norway, and due to Norwegian taxes my car cost from $215,000 dollar upwards...! :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302