Where to find frame/collision repair specs?

hooliganistic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am rebuilding a 2004 SRT10, and I have been looking diligently for the engine bay and front underhood collision repair dimensions/specs.

I purchased the 3 OEM service manual set, thinking there would be repair specs, but not so. Searched the forums; although the question had been asked once, no answer.

Mitchell does not publish specs for the Viper, although they do every other American sports car!

I have seen for sale a "body construction, dimensions, and joints" manual available for the Gen2. I have not seen anything for the Gen 3.

Please point me in the right direction as I would like to bring this fine piece of American muscle back to life!

Kind regards,

Dale

Reaction score
Send me an Email [email protected] and a fax number. I can provide you with the sheets and dimensions.

Hello all,

I am rebuilding a 2004 SRT10, and I have been looking diligently for the engine bay and front underhood collision repair dimensions/specs.

I purchased the 3 OEM service manual set, thinking there would be repair specs, but not so. Searched the forums; although the question had been asked once, no answer.

Mitchell does not publish specs for the Viper, although they do every other American sports car!

I have seen for sale a "body construction, dimensions, and joints" manual available for the Gen2. I have not seen anything for the Gen 3.

Please point me in the right direction as I would like to bring this fine piece of American muscle back to life!

Kind regards,

Dale

kilr4d

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually Mark, if it's not too much trouble I'm going to ask for the same thing. My 2009 is pretty well back togother and I also have been pulling my hair out trying to find frame measurements.

OP
OP
H

hooliganistic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still looking for collision repair specs for the front of the 2004 Gen 3 Viper.

Would you please pass along to me if you have them?

Thank you,

Dale

Reaction score
Dale,

On page 13-13 that I sent you that is looking down from above, you should be able to check the diagonals and get what you need, the up rights are part of that diagram and the diagonal measurements.

I am still looking for collision repair specs for the front of the 2004 Gen 3 Viper.

Would you please pass along to me if you have them?

Thank you,

Dale

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather