Where to get new clutch?

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up new Fidanza wheel, and plan to install it very soon. I understand that it is a good idea to change clutch at the same time. Where can I pick up a good priced stock clutch?

Thanks.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call John Archer or Jerry at Archer Racing Accessories, they have an excellent clucth available. I have been using his clutch for four years. They hold up very well and work well with the Fidanaza fly wheel, 218-727-4806

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ebay clutches are the way to go if you want stock. Can't beat the price and they are Luk. You'll need a dealer pilot bearing if you choose to do that as the kit will have a non roller bearing that is too small (Corvette). $15 at Dodge.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn!, coulda helped ya. It's an easy job to do if you're thinking that way.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have low miles -- no. Higher mileage, replace the engine rear main oil seal, and the slave cylinder.

OP
OP
Y

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have low miles -- no. Higher mileage, replace the engine rear main oil seal, and the slave cylinder.

I got 12K Miles on the car.

This is the reply back I got from the ebay seller of the LUC clutch:
"Hello,
LUK's part # for the pilot is L207. In the 20+ years we have never had a pilot issue with a pilot bearing/bushing supplied in a LUK kit. If yours is OE this should work fine. Thank you."

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator has one of my clutches. Give him a call tell him i said it was ok to sell.

OP
OP
Y

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
12K miles and clutch is shot ?
Nope it is defenatily not shot, and I may be able to live with it for another 5-10-15K miles (who knows), but I just thought that its is a cheap insurance. I will be putting in Fidanza Flywheel and I understand that it would be a good idea to change clutch at the same time so I don't have to deal with it in the next few years.