Where's the next Mummfoberg race going to take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Where\'s the next Mummfoberg race going to take place?

You just missed an fantastic race on May 26th between Adelberg and Paul Schley at Buttonwillow. They both took on all comers for a 30 minute door to door race against about 20 prepared cars, including a well prepared Trans Am Camero. a full race Corvette and even some formula cars. They spanked the field and made the Viper community proud. Kenny won, but Paul was breathing down his neck in some of the closest racing I've seen.

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score

V10 Jenn....Nice to hear from you.

Free weekends...does that mean "no charge"?
You must be registered for see images

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dammit Brett! Quit insulting lil' Kenny's girlfriend! You might just inspire her to dole out another thrAshing in defense of her man.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, Mumphie! V10 Jenn is not my girlfriend. I have no idea who it is, but nice to know I have a fan. V10 Jenn, your smack is always welcome as long as its directed at Brett.

Hawker, thanks for the props about Buttonwillow. You missed some really intense racing on Sunday. My hat is off to Paul Schley! Great to see him recover stronger and faster then before. Really impressive. Mumford, we are in trouble.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ken, we're not in trouble, YOU are! Just wait until Irite.....errrrrrrr V10 Jenn reads your post. "I pity the fool" that crosses V10 Jenn!

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK V10 Jenn, I'll be the judge of your Willow Lap times! The last lady that was turning 1:35 (other than Vicki Jackson Bell) ran off of turn 9 and killed herself leaving 2 kids motherless. I'll be at Fastrack next Friday with my bone stock (until I pass people, then it'll become balanced and blueprinted) lil' 600 and we'll see if you've got what it takes to gravy train the RV.

There's not much going on at all this summer for Ken and I. The clubs that let us run door to door don't have much going on until fall. I'm sure we'll pop up at open track events for track time soon enough, but no door to door for at least a couple-o-months. Until then, I'll be at big Willow with the foo-foo Ferrari boys next Thursday and I'll try to redeem my manhood the following day with the motorcycles. Bring your boyfriend lil' Kenny out for some schooling!

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

V10 Jenn, ooooooohhhhhh, sounds like a challenge. I am game, but I really would love to see you beat up Mumford. I think his ego would be effected by loosing to a woman. Me, I would love to see more women at the track! Bring it on! Name the place sweat thing!

OP
OP
P

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aaaaarrrggggh! I can't stand it. I know he meant "Sweet" thing....not "Sweat" thing. Nobody could make these things up. It must be some sort of cruel genetic mixup. Researchers need to study Ken's DNA for some sort of clue.

PS Mumf. Sorry about the Lexus. Must be some sort of mid life crisis.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hawker, no genetic mixup here! I have replaced all spelling genes with fearless racing genes. Too much racing on the brain has not left enough room for these minor details. I am a gen X guy, who is dependent on spell check and calculators. Its really your generation's fault!

Lexus on a track, now that is a mixup! Well, at least you didn't have to run the heater on full blast to enjoy the track. I hope you found the ideal climate control for lowest "sweat" to seat transfer.

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rumor has it that Mumford can be found cheating in a 125cc shifter kart this Thursday at Willow Springs. Come out and help yourself to a dosage of fine rule-bending that you can call your own.

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi V10! I'm flattered!

I know that Paul was running at least 1:27's on his stock 600...he cheats. Do you have buttless leathers out of necessity? Maybe it's the sweaty thing 'Lil Whoadie was talking about. It's a slow summer? No time on the pole for you? That's pole position on the grid for the moderators...V10 you know the true meaning. We'll definitely let you know when we're living large RV style. As always, you're more than welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery