Which Gen IV Vipers have the off-set side stripe??

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are several well known special edition models that have the side stripe. If you can, please mention any other models or post any pics of other examples.

1:33 ACR Editon
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Vodoo
You must be registered for see images

ACR-X

I am unsure of this, but can any Gen IV be ordered with a custom side stripe?? Does this inlcude non ACR versions?

I have seen some ACRs with the side stripe:

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the stripe limited to red? Also, does the stripe carry into the interior at all....like on the 1:33 and the Vodoo?

Stripe was limited to red except on certain special editions. The stripe was carried through on the steering wheel.

srt4evah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripe was limited to red except on certain special editions. The stripe was carried through on the steering wheel.

I've seen pics here of 09/10 ACRs that had SSG, black, yellow, and blue driver's stripes with matching interior accent. They weren't special editions as far as I could tell.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen pics here of 09/10 ACRs that had SSG, black, yellow, and blue driver's stripes with matching interior accent. They weren't special editions as far as I could tell.

Those may have been custom paint jobs. I know the only factory cars that didn't have the red drivers stripe were the Laguna Seca (black), snake skin ( SSG stripe), and the vooodo (graphite w/ Red pin Stripe) special editions. I believe the only interior coloring on these cars were the color of the drivers stripe through the top of the steering wheel and the the bezels were painted a gloss black with halo accents on the dash bezels on the gauges. Red for the Laguna Seca and vooodo cars and SSG for the SSG cars.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With some many aftermarket paint jobs, added stripes and aero mods it's hard to tell what is factory and what's not anymore.
ACR lookalikes are all over the place.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Even some of the factory cars , with the Driver's stripe do not have it carried over to the steering wheel.

Example;

3 yellow ACR Convertibles with a yellow driver's stripe --none had that carried over to the steering wheel in yellow.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even some of the factory cars , with the Driver's stripe do not have it carried over to the steering wheel.

Example;

3 yellow ACR Convertibles with a yellow driver's stripe --none had that carried over to the steering wheel in yellow.

Thanks Bill! I had forgotten about the ACR verts. Mary...one of my favorite raffle Cars :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang