Who do you use for insurance? Not for people that have collector car insurace

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprisingly I didn't see anyone with collector car insurance. 25 year old and for the 04 viper I pay $700 a year with Grundy and have a $0 deductible and unlimited mileage with a agreed value of 48k. I pay more for my other two cars are with Allstate.

Mr. Mom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprisingly I didn't see anyone with collector car insurance. 25 year old and for the 04 viper I pay $700 a year with Grundy and have a $0 deductible and unlimited mileage with a agreed value of 48k. I pay more for my other two cars are with Allstate.

Funny you say that about Grundy and Allstate.
I called Grundy and talked to them about what year Viper I wanted to insure. Ended up being $624 per year with $0 deductible, and tow reimbursement up to $250 per tow. Also, when I asked them what the mileage limit was, I was told there is none. Just don't turn it into the daily driver. LOL
As for Allstate, we also pay more for insuring the two other cars..............hell, we pay more for 1 car per every 6 months then at Grundy!

BTW: Called Barret-Jackson directly and it was $746 annually, and Hagerty was $916 annually.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
State Farm here ... crashed the viper 2 weeks after switching to them and had no problems.

I would absolutely stay away from progressive and snapshot discounts.

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you say that about Grundy and Allstate.
I called Grundy and talked to them about what year Viper I wanted to insure. Ended up being $624 per year with $0 deductible, and tow reimbursement up to $250 per tow. Also, when I asked them what the mileage limit was, I was told there is none. Just don't turn it into the daily driver. LOL
As for Allstate, we also pay more for insuring the two other cars..............hell, we pay more for 1 car per every 6 months then at Grundy!

BTW: Called Barret-Jackson directly and it was $746 annually, and Hagerty was $916 annually.

Yea Hagerty was the most expsensive of the 3 when i called around. Seems like we are in the same ball park on allstate. My two dailey drivers are $2,400 a year with all the bells and whistles on the policy.

Sssssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pay 53 a month with state farm with multi car and house, still looking for a place with agreed value though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte