Who is going to Cars for the Cure show in Lake Mary, FL Feb 3-4

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a great time last year - we had approx. 6 Vipers there. The cars were unbelievable. Who is going this year? I plan to drive my ACR from Jacksonville, FL on Friday afternoon on Feb 3 and return Sunday afternoon. Would love to meet up with other Viper owners before the Friday night party. Rob told me he will have an invitation-only cruise in the country Sunday morning. Anybody up north desperate to get away from your nasty :eek: winter weather - I may have room to ride with me. :2tu: All you have to do is get yourself to Jax and pay your own room expenses.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there if the weather is good. Unfortunately we'll be turning south on 75, so we'll just miss you. We were set to go last year but pulled out at the last minute because it was going to rain on our way back. I gave up my entry fee for the charity. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jim - got your message. I will also be staying at the Hampton Inn - hope to get there early Friday afternoon Feb 3. Lets see if we can get a bunch of Viper owners together for the Friday party. Have been spending all weekend detailing my ACR. For you that can't come, I hope to post pictures of the show Sunday night when I get back like last year.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talked to Rob today, the organizer of the show. He is totally full with 140 cars signed up including 11 Vipers. He told me that there are some very special cars coming - hope to post pics on Sunday. Anybody coming from Jacksonville, a group of us are meeting at the shopping center at Old St Augustine Road and I95 at 1PM for the drive to Lake Mary.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just had a call from Aaron Mong, 19 years old, who just bought a 2000 ACR from Bill Pemberton and drove it back to Jacksonville. He will be joining us on Friday for the drive to the show and Rob, the organizer of the event, allowed him to enter his car - looks like 12 Vipers now.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,
Sorry, I've got to pull out...The weather is not cooperating. Have a good time, and I hope the weather holds for you. Send some pictures when you get the chance.
jim

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chris - look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Hope the rain holds off. For you up north it was 77 degrees today. Life is tough down here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten