who is going to sebring

mrbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mrbob here , had so much fun there last year with the la bomba group i am going again . for those that haven't gone you have to , for those that have gone you know what i'am talking about . fun fun fun . :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. I'm up in Maryland now, but flying in on the 12th, and driving over to Sebring early Saturday morning. I have the GTS at my home down there (Sarasota area), but not taking it to Sebring. I go with a buddy of mine who snow birds in Venice, and when we get there we rent a golf cart. This way, we go to all different spots on the track, and get to see the race from different vantage points. He's a corvette owner, so we have a friendly rivalry since the Vipers started real racing again. We may stop by the SRT hospitality facility just to say hi, since I had the pleasure of meeting several members of the Central Florida group a couple of weeks ago. I actually have two extra 4-day Super Tickets w/General parking pass if anyone is in need. No reasonable offers refused.

WSAYERS80

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I Live in Orlando and am thinking about going if we can get group of Us together to cruise down. I am down...

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
There will be 4-5 Viper owners from the Lakeland area there. For anyone who has not gone, this is a great race event !!

V10PWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait! See you there Greg. Also, Mickey Craig will be racing his Comp Coupe on Thursday at 6:15 with HSR in a support race. Be sure to come cheer him to victory!!!!

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Go Mickey GO ! Jim and I plan on being there Thursday night to cheer him on. The more, the merrier! Anyone else want to go out there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala