who is the best roadcourse driver

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a few questions pertaiing to roadcoursing and im trying to figure out who's brain to pick, any suggestions

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Bob Woodhouse at Woodhouse Dodge. More time and more R&D in roadracing Vipers than most anyone!

Good luck.

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I answered this over on the other V1peralley site, but I'll lob these folks the answer, too. Erik Messley, EMI Racing, [email protected] . Not only is he the best chassis tuner, the argument could be made he is now the fastest Viper driver.

I've driven the rest and anything Erik's touched has always felt a few orders of magnitude better. It's no coincedence PMUM chose him and it's no coincedence PMUM had less mechanical problems.

Most of the Big Boy racers figured this out a long time ago unless they are trying to sell their own proprietary solutions.

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian I went to your web site and from what I see you may be one of the best drivers as well. It looked like you were PMUM's partner and you guys beat everyone. Any chance seeing you or Messley driving World Challenge events.

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to be "fast guy" and then I met PMUM and knew I was a hack. I've not been able to do much racing in the last couple years but I hope to again soon. For now, most of my racing energy is spent with OTC.

Messley has raced in Grand Am (Daytona 24 Hrs) and if you looked at the OTC site, he has done well there as a hired gun driver, too. Before PMUM died, we were close to having a two car Comp Coupe team with Messley driving the other car. I really hope to see Erik out there kicking ass again, if for nothing else because PMUM hoped for that, too. I think if Erik got in a Comp Coupe, he could do well in World Challenge.

After watching Woodhouse go crazy this weekend, I'm putting all my support behind that guy in WC'04! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4