Who is the youngest? and who is the oldest? Viper Owner

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought mine this year, and I am only 27.
Just curious as to the kind of crowd I am with here in the viper world.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my car a month and a half before my 24th birthday last year. As for the youngest, I remember Viper Magazine doing a blurb about some kid getting a red GTS for his 16th bday a couple years ago. No clue who he is or if he posts here.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah this post has been started quite a few times. The youngest on here so far to step up is 16 and the oldest was 91?? I can not remember the exact age.

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, dont have one but im 19 now and shooting for 26-28 range. Would love to buy a viper right away but i need somewhere to sleep BESIDES the viper :)

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
F355 and I went through this a couple years back, I think at the time we were within the top five youngest owners, and perhaps the youngest owners who bought our cars. I bought my 2002 GTS at 17, and I think F355 did the same if I recall, but picked up an 01.

Hard to believe I have been at this for almost 5 years already!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did'nt Viper magazine had a picture of a 3 year old that owned a Viper? If I remember right, the title WAS on the 3-year old name.
End of story, except the oldest...

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COngrats on your purchase, but "only" 27 sure isn't a spring chicken.....LOL!!

I'm 85, got my 1st when I was wither 24 or 25, I forget in my old age. but since I've had a viper for nearly 60 years, Im definatley the oldest here with a viper ;)

congrats again.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine when I was 23...sold it, now I drive a Lexus and feel like I'm 93 :bonker: :curse: :buttkick:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I don't know if I would consider 27 all that young for buying a used Viper. You have to keep in mind that this is the internet so not a lot of 91 year olds trolling the boards. Most people here will be younger rather than older.

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably not the youngest Viper owner, but perhaps the youngest Female Viper owner?

I drove a Viper for the first time 2 weeks after my 16th birthday at Skip Barber Driving School in Sebring, FL (that was my b-day present)

I then had my own Viper at age 16 (about 6 months after my b-day) - Stock 94 RT/10 - of course dad bought it - I was still in the 11th grade :)

I purchased my own Viper at age 20 (93 RT/10) and unfortunately I'm still making payments :) - will be paid for in December

Reaction score
well, dont have one but im 19 now and shooting for 26-28 range. Would love to buy a viper right away but i need somewhere to sleep BESIDES the viper :)

I'm 19 now too and am shooting for the 25-28 range. Honestly I think I screwed myself over getting the mustang. (payments aren't done till I'm 25) I think I could've gotten one sooner, but o well. The more I wait the cheaper the 2002 graphites or 2000 blacks will be! :)

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im 22 now but I bought mine when I was 21. From Jason Heffner actually. I think he thought the check was fake I could tell he was quite nervous. Financed almost the whole car of course now i have to dread the 16th of every month when my $810.26 car payment is due

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I then had my own Viper at age 16 (about 6 months after my b-day) - Stock 94 RT/10 - of course dad bought it - I was still in the 11th grade :)

I can only imagine pulling up to high school in a Viper. I'd be requesting school be held in the parking lot so I could keep my eye on it. My mom, an elementary school teacher, did see someone pick up their brother in a Gen 1 red RT/10 last year. I got a phone call that night from a friend of mine and it had been him in the RT/10. It was his bosses car and she loaned it to him so he could get it painted for her (she lived in Atlanta, and the painter lived here in Macon).

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One day ill have one,
I know what you mean. Luckily my folks gave me a 93 silverado that i invested money when i had it for the past 3 yrs. and now have many people come and ask my why i drive that thing around everyday and not have it in shows :) I would love to have a new z71 or a ram outta college but i know that will just push back my viper even more. ah, decisions, decisions........ maybe we will be able to get one around the same time the FE Gen IV's become 2 or 3 yrs old. :) :):)

npeifer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Proud to have one at 30 and the only Viper within 75 miles I believe.

I am surprised at how many people younger than myself own a Viper.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proud to have one at 30 and the only Viper within 75 miles I believe.

I am surprised at how many people younger than myself own a Viper.

I know what you mean. I figured at 23, I'd be one of the younger Viper owners. Instead I feel like an old fart around here at times lol

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 50, and will be pissed if in the top 10 oldest.I was 39 when I got my first Viper so I guess we are all getting old. I have Vettes too,-- I'd better head back over to the Vette board where I am one of the youngsters.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4