Who is this crazy viper driver....

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont buy the part about he didnt want his pride hurt for 1 second. The Viper guy was just crazy. Also, at the beginning when they get on the on-ramp doesnt the Mustang guy say something about "im racing a Vette" :bonker:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how the cars just line up behind. First it was just a mustang, then it was two mustangs, and then a vette shows. :p

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why did he think the Viper was 580 hp? Sounded pretty normal to me.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, and to think I didn't think street racing could get gayer then normal. Why anyone does this I will never know. I want my 3 minutes back.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I scary that his driving like that in front of a video camera. If wrecked and hurt someone he’s F---ed. As well he should be.

Can somebody go over there and get the keys from him?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
By the way he is showing off, it seems like he is hearing applause in his head, as if everyone thinks he is a superstar, and everyone is admiring him and his car.

"You're special, so, so cool, we think you are the *******. Can you swerve from side to side so we can admire your mad street skillz?"

Him, in his head-

"They are really digging my demonstration of the Viper's abilities to change lanes, look at 'em back there, just outta their minds with excitement"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc