Whos car is this

notixplz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if you dont know, WHAT RIMS ARE THESE?!

You must be registered for see images

Someone posted on the alley asking the same, I would like to know myself as well, Bad-ass!

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Minus the gold rivets, yellow headlight/fog film, and black mirrors, I think it looks good.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if you dont know, WHAT RIMS ARE THESE?!

Someone posted on the alley asking the same, I would like to know myself as well, Bad-ass!

MORE PICS!!!! That is BAD-ASS.... where did you find the pics @?

OP
OP
N

notixplz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MORE PICS!!!! That is BAD-ASS.... where did you find the pics @?

Someone on the alley forum asked the same question so I went ahead and post it here...this thing is so efin nice!

GTLaser whereabouts in MD are you?

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait until this big flat lip fad passes.

Why? You choose functionality over looks since I am assuming you track your car, if others prefer to have cosmetics to suit their tastes on their weekend play toy so be it, why do you care or feel the need to criticize? Which I notice you seem to do frequently when something doesn’t suit your tastes. Myself I wouldn’t choose your color combo, your wheels, or your rear wing.................see really has no relevancy to the OP question now does it?

Besides if we all liked the same thing life would be pretty boring.

Tony2

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? You choose functionality over looks since I am assuming you track your car, if others prefer to have cosmetics to suit their tastes on their weekend play toy so be it, why do you care or feel the need to criticize? Which I notice you seem to do frequently when something doesn’t suit your tastes. Myself I wouldn’t choose your color combo, your wheels, or your rear wing.................see really has no relevancy to the OP question now does it?

Besides if we all liked the same thing life would be pretty boring.

Tony2

It's a discussion board. Is it not ok to state one's opinion just because somebody might get their feelings hurt? Jeeze, if it upsets someone so much that someone else doesn't like their mod they should probably ask themselves who they were doing the mod for in the first place.