Who's going to Viper days at Putnam?

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I will not be leaving until early Saturday morning. Around 2am.
:omg:

If I did that I would be driving around the track like this: :crazy2:
I'm going to head down the night before. I need my sleep! My wife is staying behind for this one. I 'm going to let her stay behind and do some chores! :mow:

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roberts looking for a male companion. :crazy2: Watch out, he'll try to get you to 'share' a room with him. :omg:

Jon is just mad because he's often mistaken for a 18 year old girl. :hit: I'll stick with the ladies. Now if there are any female viper owners attending vdays then that' s a different story, :D. However, I think my wife would still object. :dunno:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol. I call you ***, you call me a girl. Oh well, hopefully your driving skills are better then your smack skills.

We'll see how this shapes up, I might be there to whoop up on your slowT/10.

Jon

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys, I must regret I am not going to get to make it up there afterall :grumpy: . I had something come up that I just cann't get out this time. Please be safe and have a great time!! I will see you on the next run up there!!

Hey Steve. I tried to E-mail you back when you contacted me but it bounced back? Not sure why?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I know it!!! If I can pull it off and Courtney gives me the ok I might be able to run up there for the Sunday event, Im working on that now but well see though.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT to see everyone this weekend...and a special THANKS is owed to the Thomas family, their entire Viper Days staff, the trackside the support/vendors, sponsors, and the participants. This was a wonderful event, with a tremendous amount of teaching (both for the rookie class AND for the advanced class)...AND, great racing!!!

Can't wait til next year!!!