Who's gonna hit 160mph first?

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s gonna hit 160mph first?

Mr.Venom,Levin,Albert,RSI,Lingenfelter,Heffner,APEX,ect. or TOOOFST(lol)?
and will it be a GTS or R/T10?

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s gonna hit 160mph first?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TOOOFST:
Mr.Venom,Levin,Albert,RSI,Lingenfelter,Heffner,APEX,ect. or TOOOFST(lol)?
and will it be a GTS or R/T10?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will be my '97 Supra...
smile.gif

SW

Reaction score

As of right now it looks like Hennessey will. There are only 6 cars right now that are over 144mph. 3 that are over 150. hennessey ran a 156 last Friday.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have already done 160 on I-75 from a standing start.....at the light, turn right on the entrance ramp, three miles later...wahla. Oh, you were talking 1/4 mile
smile.gif
sorry

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's all you Scotty! You only have what, 25 mph to go? C'mon ******** enough laughing gas to give everyone a headrush within a 100 mile radius and let's light this candle!!
laugh.gif

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

S.W. GOOD BUDDY!TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THE SUPRA PLAY.GO AHEAD AND RUN THAT RICE BURNER ASAP. WORD ON THE STREET IS THE VENOM TT 1000 WILL BE PUTTING U ON THE TRAILER.THAT WILL BE TWICE U LEFT THE PARTY EARLY IN ONE YEAR.CYA SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
S.W. GOOD BUDDY!TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THE SUPRA PLAY.GO AHEAD AND RUN THAT RICE BURNER ASAP. WORD ON THE STREET IS THE VENOM TT 1000 WILL BE PUTTING U ON THE TRAILER.THAT WILL BE TWICE U LEFT THE PARTY EARLY IN ONE YEAR.CYA SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Norm, you have been on the sidelines so long, you can't remember the party..

BTW, where is that house of speed Viper??? Is it sitting behind the gas station?

SW

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

S.W. ITS ALL A MATTER OF PECEPTION!.........YOU HAVE LANE CHOICE RIGHT NOW.....GO AHEAD AND SHOW US WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR LATEST AND GREATEST NIZER BUILT 542 C.I. MOTOR ONLY SNAKE.THEN WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL TRAILER PARTY FOR YOU COMPLIMENTS OF HOUSE OF SPEED AND BIG GUN SCOTT WITH OUR 510 C.I. MOTOR ONLY.AN INSTANT REPLAY OF VOI--- REMEMBER THAT ONE?.HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU.CYA YA SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
S.W. ITS ALL A MATTER OF PECEPTION!.........YOU HAVE LANE CHOICE RIGHT NOW.....GO AHEAD AND SHOW US WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR LATEST AND GREATEST NIZER BUILT 542 C.I. MOTOR ONLY SNAKE.THEN WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL TRAILER PARTY FOR YOU COMPLIMENTS OF HOUSE OF SPEED AND BIG GUN SCOTT WITH OUR 510 C.I. MOTOR ONLY.AN INSTANT REPLAY OF VOI--- REMEMBER THAT ONE?.HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU.CYA YA SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again you are miss informed, must be your tuner speaking. We will run 510 to 510 when I get my car back. The only problem I see is that you can't seem to duplicate that 10.47 that I got for you again. I know it's not your new driver Scott, could it be all the super-tuning your new shop is doing?? Yes, I remember the VOI, when your 510ci car was .072 quicker than mine and I ran 1 mph faster with my 488ci. Have a great Turkey Day!!

SW

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

S.W. HA! HA! SOUNDS GREAT!MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE HEADS GOING ON YOUR 542 C.I. X RAYED SO U DONT GET THE GEYSER ONES.WITH REGARDS TO VOI AND YOUR 488 C.I. 600 R.W.H.P.WITH SUPER CHARGER POWER ADDER SNAKE WE WERE A BIT OFF WITH THE 510 C.I. MOTOR ONLY SNAKE 10.6 AT 133 MPH.WE DID NOT DROP THE FRONT SWAY BAR NOR DID WE RUN 93 OCTANE WHICH HAS A QUICKER BURN RATE THEN 104 VP WHICH WE DID RUN.SO THAT LEAVES ABOUT 2 TO 3 TENTHS ON THE TABLE.BUT THEN WE DIDNT NEED THE EXTRA TENTHS DID WE.YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE 10.47 IT WILL NOT BE DUPLICATED AGAIN IT WILL BE LOWER.GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR 542 EMPEROR-UNLIMITED EDITION CAUSE U WILL NEED IT.CYA SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

less octane and sway bar = .2 to .3 ah, I will disconnect my sway bar and does anybody know where I can get some 83 octane ?

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SW....you don't worry about what we bring to the dance, you just need to hope that your new "sponsor" can get the Manhattan Project to the track.

Maybe if you spent less time with the ego pump and more time on learning about what makes a car work, you could be of some assistance to your benevolent benefactors.

I grow weary of the peanut gallery sucking the crumbs out of your teeth at every turn...when you do something besides write a check for one of your cars..let me know. OH YEAH..you get your goodies for free, did the well dry up at MTI??

It would seem that you want to ignore the fact that Norm's car was faster than with the old combination..and we did so with a low compression bottom end. Qualified better than your SC ****, and RAN YOUR *** DOWN in the last round of eliminations. I think that says something...don't you? BUT WAIT, because the great SW didn't drive the car...it doesn't count in the real world, right? Give it a rest man, you are just trying to play the game as you always do...

I know that you are trying to be the mouthpiece for your new girlfriends...but you should pick your fights more carefully. Your new team can't provide you with the bullet you will need to put me down. We will be ready soon..and this time, you won't see anything but the license plate and the win light.

Hope the used car business is going well...have a good holiday.

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would say the used car business is going very well when you have a few supras,vipers,vettes,bmws,a 550 ferrari,and god knows what else

just my $.02

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Maybe if you spent less time with the ego pump and more time on learning about what makes a car work, you could be of some assistance to your benevolent benefactors."

I think you must be getting confused by the gas pumps infront of your stalls..I have been around and worked on more cars than you know,unlike you,they don't seem to need any help. I guess if it wasn't for LPE's computer tuning help, the red car wouldn't even start..

MTI is still doing well, I just had my C5 there last week, thanks for asking.

"Your new team can't provide you with the bullet you will need to put me down"

Your gun seems to be a water pistol..Kyle you have yet to prove ANYTHING with any of your "tuned" cars. I'm sure it's frustrating to have a new tuner bring out a fast car, but instead of bad mouthing everyone involved, build something faster, then you will get some respect. Look at Hennessey, with all the bs around him, he stepped up and built a **** fast car.

"when you do something besides write a check for one of your cars..let me know."

???

I just have one question, what has your House of Speed built that's worthy of mention since you opened?
All you have is talk, bring something out that actually runs.

SW

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BLOWNVIPER- ARE U S.W. NEIGHBOR OR ARE U THE WAX BOY THAT POLISHES HIS COLLECTION.BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR SUPER CHARGER PROJECT.ITONY1-STICK TO YOUR CAMARO 8TH MILE COUNTRY WESTERN PROGRAM THATS WHERE U EXCELL.HAVE A GREAT WEEK!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey!

Did you folks hear about the racing action that we are trying to put together here next month? Might be a good platform to settle this dispute and maybe even have some coleslaw wrestling afterwards..

Tom

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HEY TOM,YA HEARD ABOUT THAT ACTION.THIS IS A HOME TURF ISSUE THAT WILL BE SETTLED IN THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS- COUNTRY OF THE WORLDS FASTEST VIPERS.WILL ADVISE DATE OF PROM NIGHT.SEEN U SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Snake Eyes......No,I am not S.W's waxboy.I do not know you,nor do I care to meet you,but YOU TALK WAY TO MUCH S**T.I do not know S.W. personally either.Why dont you build a faster car than him and ****.I dont have the fastest Viper in the world and probobly not faster than yours,but I do have a little ol Mustang GT that would stomp ANY of your cars into the ground.If you feel the need,we can meet up at Rivercity Raceway and I would be more than happy to show you(and NO,its not a race car;though some may call it one)What do think about 8.20's @ 178? WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW?

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK BLOWNVIPER,HERE WE GO PAL. IVE GOT SEVERAL CARS THAT ARE FASTER THEN S.W. AND HES GOT SOME FASTER THEN MINE.KUDOS ON YOUR STANG YOU GOT ME COVERED ON THAT ONE AND I GOT YOU COVERED ON YOUR VIPER WITH MY VIPER.NOW WHEN I GET AROUND TO THE MUSTANG PROGRAM ILL BUILD ONE THAT WILL COVER YOURS AND ILL GIVE U A CALL AND WE CAN HOOK UP AT RIVER CITY ILL BRING THE HOUSTON POSSEE AND U CAN BRING THE AUSTIN POSSE AND WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN AND DRAG RACE.THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY W.Y.D.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RONVIPER,IF YOU WANT TO PUT ON THE BIG BOY PANTS AND STEP ON OUT WITH YOUR RIDE COME ON!OTHER THEN THAT YOU HAVE A NICE DAY PAL!
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif
NORM KOERNER-CAR-GUY

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BlownViper
8.2? at 178, hell I'll pay to watch that. Your car, you driving, hell yes I will pay to watch that. I have nothing to throw at you with the numbers but I would ppay to see it fly.
8.2 whatever automatic and what else?

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The car is an 89 GT. 339 c.i. motor w/TFS-R heads.Vortech XX-mondo supercharger running about 34 lbs/boost.6k stall w/a transking powerglide,160 lb. injectors w/speedpro and wideband o2.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Why are you guys picking on SW?? He's a great driver and is it his fault that everytime the "RSI Unlimited" car goes to the track, they keep raising the bar and breaking their own record???? Geez guys, give it a rest. Good, clean competition is what it's all about!!! Congratulations to SW, Gerald, Jason, and the Racing Solutions team for setting such a blistering pace in such a short amont of time!!!!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Barbee, you tellum.
I found a Viper shirt for you if you ever come out.
Rohn

BlownViper,
good but I still want to see it run. send me a message next time you are going to take it to the track.

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlownViper:
The car is an 89 GT. 339 c.i. motor w/TFS-R heads.Vortech XX-mondo supercharger running about 34 lbs/boost.6k stall w/a transking powerglide,160 lb. injectors w/speedpro and wideband o2.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

running that much power through a production block?? and you better have a hell of a lot more done to your car than u listed to be anywhere NEAR 8.2...idk if i buy it dude..

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Having fun is one thing but you guys are just plain getting nasty, the facts as of now are: RSI quickest 9.45 & Hennessey TT1000 fastest at 156mph. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.