Who's gonna hit 160mph first?

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s gonna hit 160mph first?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
Go Barbee, you tellum.
I found a Viper shirt for you if you ever come out.
Rohn

BlownViper,
good but I still want to see it run. send me a message next time you are going to take it to the track.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Rohn..........Hope to see you at RSI this afternoon or later tonight!!!

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DAVID AND ROHN OR IS IT RON? ANYHOW MAYBE WE CAN ALL HOOK UP AT RSI LATER ON TODAY AND LISTEN TO COUNTRY WESTERN MUSIC.ILL BRING MY JOHNNY CASH CD COLLECTION.SEE YOU SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Norm
it is Rohn but you SAY IT exactly like you would say Ron.
Next to you NORMAN
I was thinking about the first "aniel" **** talkers race. I will put your name first on the list for "official race car driver", you will bring the Viper won't you?
I was going to put up $5,000.00 for the top 3 places to give you the opportunity to win, place or show up, you will right?
1st place w/ trophy (something piled high) + $2500.00
2nd Trophy and the same pile but not so high + $1500.00
3rd place a trophy and a small pile with $1000.00
ET race no top speed unless one of you **** talkers want to pony up.
Norman about Johnny Cash, why not I'll bring the Marry Popins CD's from your most listened songs.
Stirin S+++, flingin S+++, and your best ever Piling it to the ruff.
Norman
Now that this has been said, I have zero problems with you, never have so what's up Norman?
Rohn
The other Yellow GTS w/ Black Stripes.
cool.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PS: the 5K is for real, I will place it where ever prior to the start. No reason not to show up unless "talk is cheap"

Gerald Cashiola

Suspended
Reaction score

OK, We are in.. RSI will contribute $5000.00 to the ***. Lets make it $5000.00 first prize $2500.00 2nd prize and $2000.00 third. Any other takers. Thanks for the call Rhon. Good thinking.

Reaction score

Someone set this up and Im sure people will come. You could make it an event. 100.00 entry fee 10.00 to watch. Everyone that thinks they have something could enter. It would settle this whole civil war here in Texas and the rest of the country.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ROHN BUDDY! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!RACING AND MONEY.....NOW THATS GREAT BRO.GOT A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS......ARE U AND I RACING MOTOR ON MOTOR VIPER VS VIPER?WHO RACING WHO!IS GERALD RACING MOTOR ON MOTOR OR NITROUS AGAINST NITROUS OR TURBO.I DONT MIND RACING AT ALL BUT I DONT STREET RACE SORRY.ILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO RUN AT BAYTOWN OR RIVER CITY.THE OTHER ISSUE I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS MY VIPER IS A PART IN PIECES UNDER GOING SOME MINOR MOD CHANGES.LETS PLAN A SMACK DOWN DRAG RACE SOMETIME IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY CONVIENENT TO ALL WHEN WE CAN GET THE WHOLE GROUP TOGATHER.ALBERT,RSI,TNT,HMS,HOS AND WHO EVER ELSE WANTS TO SHOW UP.ILL TOSS CASH IN ALSO DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR.WE CAN RUN MOTOR ONLY,MODIFIED,AND UNLIMITED.IM SURE OUR PREZ PHRASHANT WOULD BE HAPPY TO SET IT UP.WE CAN ALSO HAVE THE TRUCK DRAGS AS A SIDE CARD FOR HILLBILLYS LIKE ME.YOUR PAL! NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Norm, H of S, TNT, All the Florida racers, RSI, John, and the rest of the world of Vipers.
It's time to put it to the ground.
Talked to the Pres and you have 45 to 60 days, maybe a day or 2 more. River City the Viper friendly track. Because I have nothing for top-speed my dollars will go the ET direction along w/ Gerald. Now if we can find more sponcors we can open up a top speed *** but until them it will be a Trophy for top speed.
Maybe Preshant can get a Dodge Dealer or 17 involved and the *** will have places for true motor vrs motor mono-mono. Lets sit and hold the s+++ talking long enough to make this a quality event for us all.
Just talked to the Prez. as hitting the keys, he said that he would work this out for one great time.
Norm and/or any others, How about sending a list of how you think this should run. (ie) stock, mod what ever and unlimited. But before we get to the track lets set down rules that will be followed, what qualifies as Stock, mod and unlimited. Everything from Gas, tires and the style of hair for the day.
If this goes good enough I am willing to start a yearly (set the day) and put up 5K a year and depending on how this goes maybe more.
And yes Norm I will run you Motor to Motor. Do I get to leave when the first light on the tree flashes and you wait until the green hits, sounds good to me.

Easy racers
Rohn

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ROHN,MY NEW VIPER BRO.......SOUNDS GOOD! I TALKED TO OUR PREZ ALSO AND HE SUGGESTED WE ALL SIT DOWN AT THE VIPER CHRISTMAS PARTY DEC.15 AND IRON OUT THE GROUND RULES TO EVERYONES AGREEMENT.WHEN WE ARE DONE I WAS THINKING WE COULD ALL HOLD HANDS AND SING CUMBAYA AND A FEW CHRISTMAS TUNES WITH GERALD CASHIOLA AND JOHN HENNESSY LEADING THE GROUP IN SOPRANO.CYA SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only in Texas! I'll definitely be there & this should be GREAT! One guys will be talking about for a LOOOONNG time! We do need to get the rules ironed out. Does ANYTHING go? If I've got an automatic in a Viper, will I be allowed to compete? Much needs to be discussed.

And who's covering the side bets?
smile.gif

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you will king GTS you will

Norm, you can gather around me and sing a song of attaboys for this one.

What I want to see is Martin (almost a 9sec) D & King GTS and will pay for their rooms as I their asses will be mine for 1/4 mile, especially you Martin.

Time has come to step up of fade to black.

The Florida tuners should be up for this, they have some RWHP to come with and as the post read so does heff, Then you have the Lethal whatever if they show up. Come on down to Texas for some real BBQ and a great time.
with respect
Rohn

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like the start of something beautifull.TOObad i've only got a stock motor and 20lb.bottle.
I read some e-mails and I do think UNLIMITED means rung what U brung.If someone wants to go through the work of putting auto trans w/trans brake,to win a measly $5000.and bragging rights,YOU'D B THE MAN.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
you will king GTS you will

Norm, you can gather around me and sing a song of attaboys for this one.

What I want to see is Martin (almost a 9sec) D & King GTS and will pay for their rooms as I their asses will be mine for 1/4 mile, especially you Martin.

Time has come to step up of fade to black.

The Florida tuners should be up for this, they have some RWHP to come with and as the post read so does heff, Then you have the Lethal whatever if they show up. Come on down to Texas for some real BBQ and a great time.
with respect
Rohn

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just got in....That was great Rohn! You're in rare form & just might force me out of retirement.
You must be registered for see images
Rohn if you dream about beating me in a 1/4 mile - you better wake up and apologize 1st thing in the morning! BEFORE you shower & shave! WON'T HAPPEN. I think our series is 1-0, in favor of the fastest Venom Jason's ever built!
You must be registered for see images
If memory serves me that is. Of course the "fastest Venom" line came from Jason so you'll have to ask him about that.

There is a reason why you haven't seen my Viper lately.......I certainly hope you've done some upgrading yourself since our last meet on beltway 8.
BURNOUT.gif

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Trey
1/4 mile and no you are not in any of my dreams, wet or dry.
Motor to motor and then after bottle to bottle and nothing has been done to yours other than what's going down in your dreams.
Best of luck my friend
Rohn by they way 2 different people said that night had spray.

and
tooofst
It is not just 5K the winners total *** seems to be way past the 5K mark. Preshant will make an announcement real soon. Say 3rd will get 5K maybe more.

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone inviting Sir Hiss.
This should be good.Is their gonna be some TOOSLOW competition?Some of us need an excuse to get outta the HOUSE
supergrin.gif

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofst
Looking at a 2 hour, maybe a 3 hour period before the big guns take the stage where the rest of us slugs can pull onto the track and run. Maybe a challenge period where if you have someone special that you want to spank you call them out. Bragging rights and a good time prior to the big dogs. would like this to be an all day event starting in the AM where we own the track for the entire day and night. Start around 8 or 9am and run until 1 or 2 then close the track to give the unlimited a run or two between 2 to 4, at 5pm the race will start. elimination where if you advance you will have time to adjust before you are called to the line again. Then again this is open to suggestions while all the final arrangements are being made. So Toosft what or how do you think this should run? About Sir hiss, no, no and no.
must run a Viper motor, 6 speed, Viper rear end etc. No funny cars with the name Viper painted on the side panels.

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If its going to be an "UNLIMITED" race,then let it be an "UNLIMITED" race.It
is obvious to me that some people do not understand the meaning of the
word,so here ya go:

Hypertext Webster Gateway: "unlimited"
From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) (web1913)
Unlimited \Un*lim"it*ed\, a. 1. Not limited; having no bounds; boundless;
as, an unlimited expanse of ocean.
2. Undefined; indefinite; not bounded by proper exceptions; as, unlimited
terms. ``Nothing doth more prevail than unlimited generalities.'' --******.

3. Unconfined; not restrained; unrestricted.

Ascribe not unto God such an unlimited exercise of mercy as may destroy his
justice. --Rogers.

{Unlimited problem} (Math.), a problem which is capable of an infinite
number of solutions.

{Unlimited pump}, a kind of deep-well pump placed at the level of the water,
and operated from above ground. -- {Un*lim"it*ed*ly}, adv. --
{Un*lim"it*ed*ness}, n.
usly some people do not understand the definition of "UNLIMITED"

Its amazing to me how some people are just plain scarred of some one else
putting a whooping on their *** and hurting their little "EGO's" People who
do not want to let the Hennessey car w/an auto run in the class obviousley
know what the results would be...Probobly the fastest Viper to hit the
streets...A powerglide tranny does not make the viper a race car.Regardless
if people like you(Hennessey) or not,the fact remains that he builds fast
Vipers consistantly and some tuners are obviousley afraid of that.Quit being
a bunch of POONS and run what you F@$#CKIN BRUNG!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Trey
1/4 mile and no you are not in any of my dreams, wet or dry.
Motor to motor and then after bottle to bottle and nothing has been done to yours other than what's going down in your dreams.
Best of luck my friend
Rohn by they way 2 different people said that night had spray.

and
tooofst
It is not just 5K the winners total *** seems to be way past the 5K mark. Preshant will make an announcement real soon. Say 3rd will get 5K maybe more.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All in good fun buddy. Funny "dream SMACK"
smile.gif
. I think some guys are trying to rile you up though. My hand to God, <u>I DID NOT HAVE THE BOTTLE ON!</u> I'm meeting Prashant today & I'll leave the bottle at home or disconnect it for you if you want to come out.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blown Viper
Great paid advertisement.
My Five Fr***** thousand my unlimited rules. You can start your own race, put up 5K and go for it. The s*** talk goes on and you sit on your butt, I put up 5K and you are now the lexicon champion of grade school. I am very impressed that you can copy letter by letter the Webster's high school version of the dictionary, good for you.
or
Take a vote, sell your paid advertisement to the others but before you do you need to let us know if the funny cars running in the 6, 7's and low 8's w/ V-8 motors are in. The mustang with the word Viper on the side panel. Mr. Bloyour Viper I am sure you will be there with YOUR car correct?

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Trey you surprise me. Read your earlier post, retired, car having special work and now today you are ready to run. What is it, for sale, being worked on, retired, oh what time is it? My car IS in the shop, do a drive by. Not on the street on the track and please none of the "I don't have race tires". It is called the race tire store and they have a full set with your name on them, pony up my brother, pony up. PS hand to God, watch out I understand that lightening hurts.
All in fun until the 1/4 mile is in front of me and you in the mirror.
cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trey
Our friend living in the next State say's a different story about the fastest V ever. Said that you were like a street car climbing a large hill when he flu by u

BlownViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I knew some one with your ignorance/intelligence would be impressed with the "copy" and "paste" feature on a computer.And no its not a paid advertisement for anyone,obviousley you never finished 3rd grade and understand what the word "UNLIMITED" means so I thought I'd take a little time out of my schedule to "COPY" and "PASTE" it for ya! Your parents must be so proud of you that you can bet 5k on a race just so you can make your own rules.Next time you are at RCR,I'll be sure to introduce myself to you and tell you what a freakin **** you are and A crybaby for that matter.My 3 yr old sone doesnt even whine and cry as much as you.Hopefully at this race,I mean your race,you can make it down the track at RCR without having 50 freakin NOS backfires so the crowd can stop laughing at ya.

C YA SOON................

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I CAN"T WAIT
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
Actually I Think I want in on some action. Somebody said something about some Texas BBQ? I Think I will be the Cook!
yesnod.gif
I Hope I Don't Burn Anybody
mad.gif

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dr. Roof
will keep you informed, dates should be Feb. 2nd or 3rd week. Contact Preshant or he will get back with you.
Your Viper is one of the ones we are looking to attend.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blown Viper ouch big boy.
Better yet
you impress your children and I will impress my Parents as you put it. The difference is in the paste feature it took you 6 months to stop licking the screen and figure out that the paste was a button.
You need to start your own race, you, John and Sir Hiss, he runs the autotrans.
Then again I went back over the post and the only drops from crying were yours for John. You deserve a big attaboy.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Trey you surprise me. Read your earlier post, retired, car having special work and now today you are ready to run. What is it, for sale, being worked on, retired, oh what time is it? My car IS in the shop, do a drive by. Not on the street on the track and please none of the "I don't have race tires". It is called the race tire store and they have a full set with your name on them, pony up my brother, pony up. PS hand to God, watch out I understand that lightening hurts.
All in fun until the 1/4 mile is in front of me and you in the mirror.
cool.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trey
Our friend living in the next State say's a different story about the fastest V ever. Said that you were like a street car climbing a large hill when he flu by u
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I know for sure is, motor for motor, from 20 MPH till I couldn't see you anymore in my rear view mirror (whichever came 1st)....... aaahh nevermind, you know what happened, you were there.

Anyway buddy, if we do line up, and if you do win, I'll be sure and leave my excuses at home. I'll just shake your hand and say good win. I won't cry and say, "Well you had your NOS on or had a secret hidden set up." If you remember correctly, on our way back from wherever we were, I turned my bottle on <u>just for you</u>. To show you what the difference was with NOS and w/o. Then commenced to hand it you again but this time, someone watching said it was like a football field between us that time.

As far as Jason......his car does make more power than mine (and it showed) and he's a heck of a lot better driver than me. When he did beat me, I think even he'll tell you I admitted it. I sure told Prashant I lost. Just like I admitted when Hussen beat me at WhattaBurger. In front of 60 people no less. I wish everyone could admit when the lose.

Oh yeah, when I said that you might force me to come out of retirement, I was talking about SMACK Rohn. You looked like you were in rare form.....not racing. Been there with you.........done that. My car is still for sale. Have a gentleman flying in Wednesday to scoop it up.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

TREY
and I have never said that you did not beat me. The first 2 runs you did not gain an inch. And YES world Trey Beat me on the street. and yes world I do want his *** on the track to maybe beat me again. I do know as others also noticed that your bottle was warm but as I said then and now, If you say that you did not spray and once we hit 4th gear you jumped 4 cars ahead then you did not spray me. I have no problem with you winning a race. The last run where you jumped into my lane, yes I am lucky you were uncontrollably ahead of me or we would have had 2 totaled Vipers. I do want to see you on the track and know you should not have a problem with that, correct.
Still tight, Friends
Rohn

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

TREY
and I have never said that you did not beat me. The first 2 runs you did not gain an inch. And YES world Trey Beat me on the street. and yes world I do want his *** on the track to maybe beat me again. I do know as others also noticed that your bottle was warm but as I said then and now, If you say that you did not spray and once we hit 4th gear you jumped 4 cars ahead then you did not spray me. I have no problem with you winning a race. The last run where you jumped into my lane, yes I am lucky you were uncontrollably ahead of me or we would have had 2 totaled Vipers. I do want to see you on the track and know you should not have a problem with that, correct.
Still tight, Friends
Rohn

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always friends! Competition is a good thing! Prashant & I go at it waaaaaaaayyyyy worse! He's a sore loser though.
smile.gif
Him and I were talking today about this and even he said my bottle wasn't warm. He popped my hatch when we got to the car show. Trust me, Prashant really didn't want to see me win. I'm sure he would've liked you to hand it to me. So if it was warm, he would've never let me live it down.

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay I have read all this and I will chime in. I know most everyone involved and consider them all my friends. But to exclude one car from an unlimited race I don't think is fair. V10 real street driven Viper is a must but to exclude NOS, Turbos, Superchargers, Auto Trans, Rear Gears is total BS. Exclude them all or exclude none. To single one out is a major cop out in my opinion. Run them Motor vs Motor with everything else stock or run it right. Anything else is someone worried about losing. I am not siding with John becasue he is John I would do it for Norm, SW, or Gerald. The other option is let the tuners put up the cash and Rohn keep his cash. My money my rules.....screw that. Keep your cash!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Golder
Not a problem, you come down and run this. I would rather take my money and spend it on an upgrade. I kinda thought it would be like this and all I ever wanted to do is get **** talkers to the tract. Before I offered one cent all you had was a bunch of talk. If my $$$ was the catalyst that got the big boys to the tract then I did more than your 2 cent response and the others. If John wants to race let him do his race, john can do one before, the next day and or whenever. John can match the winners *** or start posting "CALLING YOU OUT" 25 times a day. I will be glad to step out and lets see where it goes from here. John, Blown Viper and Guolder it is now yours to put together your race your rules. Lets all go back to the "calling you out" post that went no where. John to run his automatic needs to also invite Sir Hess as he is also an unlimited.

another option
Everyone with the money makes the rules, a vote. Simple and easy, can you write a 5K check then you sit at the table making the rules. Golder, the can you write a 5K is not directed towards you or anyone other than all of you that want to make this a race. It was never my race nor did it ever belong to me. It was my offer that got it moving towards the end results. I am not a tuner, nor do I have an unlimited car. I had nothing to gain by putting up the money but the opportunity to watch some fine cars race.
I am out of here 5K to stay in my pocket.
Good Luck with your Race

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, Rohn, Ron or Rhon let me say this and foremost. I would never be stupid enough to put up 5K to watch someone else race and decide who is the fastest. To be honest I don't give a rats *** who is the quickest. It might be worth a $300 plane ticket to watch the entertainment but I sure as hell ain't dumb enough to pay 5 large to watch someone else race.

I always liked the way SW does it. Pulls up to the track with his trailer, throws up a big *** number then goes home. Takes him less than an hour. Keyboard racing *****.

Sir Hiss ain't a Viper. It's a racecar with a Viper body. My Mom can tell the difference so I figured you might be able to.

I also race "unlimited" in open road racing. It's run what you brung. You win and that's great....you loose and you walk over and tell the other guy good job and you will get him next time. I run a Winston Cup Car and have won 9 races in a row. But the guy who comes in second may be in street car and even though he came in second he may of had a more impressive run than me. When I averaged 199mph in my race car and he averaged 192mph in a bad *** somewhat street car then he also got a lot of deserved recognition. Loosing ain't always bad. People are smart and know the difference. As an example....John's Auto or Geralds Car runs a 9.55 as low ET and Norm or Bryce's car on motor runs a 9.88...he may have come in second.....but his ride is a hell of a lot sweeter than the other.

So you run unlimited and run what ya brung or you run motor vs motor same gear and same trans. But to say 100 shot of nitrous is the same as a 300 shot of gas is just as stupid as putting up 5K to watch someone else race.

That's a nickels worth.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte