Who's gonna hit 160mph first?

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s gonna hit 160mph first?

Opinions are like *******s, thanks for yours. That is what makes this a great place to live, freedon to be "Stupid".
Yes, we all know that you own a Home Depot Rookie car. Yes We all know that you race or navagate the car in an open road race. Yes we know that you win. and
I saw some of your old post on the BTR board, good job
YOUR TURN

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Count me in on this one!!!

I hope style points count - because I might not be the fastest - but I will be the prettiest going down to the track.

My car is "almost" done and I need an excuse to take her to the track.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kyle & Tooofst
I am not in it as our God Golder figures it is STUPID to put up cash for a great race and wants the race open to John's automatic or any other Viper. I thought Sir Hess should be invited but Golders Mother knows that his car is not a true Viper so he can't join in.
I think this would be best set up by the ones that know how to do this type of race. Give John, Golder and or Blown Viper a ring. They should be able to get the dates, rules and the "Stupid" money.

All I ever wanted to do is get some board S*** talkers "Calling you out" people to the tract. This will most likely go the way of the dyno set up at VOI, never happened.
I will be there with my $10.00 gate fee to watch if it ever does.

Then again we can leave it to the readers if they feel a Viper race (unlimited) and other mods should include a Viper with an automatic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sarcblink.gif
sarcblink.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think it should be left up to those putting up the money, in the form of a vote. December 15, everyone involved needs to sit down, talk, vote, and that's that. After that meeting people can decide if they still want to be a part of it or not. It was and still is a GREAT idea! It definitely can be pulled off.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Trey,

Where and when is the meeting on the 15th. I will be in town that weekend.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's our VCA Christmas Party Prashant is throwing. It should be an awesome meeting because he has a lot planned for us. E-mail him..

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rohn, Rohn, Rohn,

There you are talking $hit. I will be the first to tell you that I have NO desire to take my car down the 1/4 mile track. Just doesn't excite me.

Now, I would love to hand you your A$$ in a 50-150 race - and I think my Venom could do it. Too bad we are not in the same city...lucky for you though, I don't feel the need to drive out there and prove to you that I have a big dick.

Regards,

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofst

So Toosft what or how do you think this should run?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JK,Give the viper board readers what they want:
1.ET
2.MPH
3.Monster viper cruise
4.driver ability
I'd give the King Snake $$$ payout to the guy that ran the fastest ET(best of 2 or 3 runs).Since most big HP cars don't weekly bracket race,give guys a good chance to make it their best.Its a long way to come and bet big $$$ for just a bracket race.I think that would keep the results friendly and undisputable.
Maybe a bracket race included in the package.
How bout make the top dogs run on street tires and slicks with combined ET's, winner overall will show the fastest all round street viper,these are street cars.
TRUE

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Obviously...we are in for the showdown, but only if we have a REAL rule book. No fly-by-night class 'em as they roll through the staging lanes setup.

Will be interesting to see who actually shows up and brings the sac to back the smack......I will be bringing the Clydesdale luggage with me.

Look forward to it.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HEY ROHN,LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THAT 10.68 RUN ON MOTOR.DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE SHUT OFF VALVE IS ON YOUR NITROUS SET UP THAT U RUN ALL THE TIME?CYA SOON!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NORM.....Thats too funny about that nitrous shut off switch. LOL I heard all about that BS. LOL LOL I was not going to mention it but since you did I thought I would laugh along with you.

Maybe it's time to wake up....wake up.... I'm dreamin. LOL