Who's GTS did I race this afternoon on 23 N in MI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s GTS did I race this afternoon on 23 N in MI?

I'm told we will be hearing from GTSSSS tonight. I think he signed up here last night.

Steve

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lankhoss why do you keep sticking up for Fadi. Is that part of the vette culture? If a man cannot stand up for his own story then he should not be telling it.

As for your a z06 cannot be beat comment you must be full of yourself, or have taken way too many General tablets. It can and has. Had it the other way around also to be sure. But when you have 2 quite closely matched cars the conditions and the drivers make the difference. Things like was one full of gas and the other near empty, was ones tires at optimum pressure and the other under inflated, or more subtle aspects like was one lowered and the other at stock height. These are just a few things that could make one car perform better at a given time. Then you have the elements. Which car responds better to lower ambient temperatures, lower humidity, etc. Overall there are way to many variables to make a statement that a z06 cannot be beat.

I suggest you get your head out of your a$$ and come out into the real world. And if that is here I will hand your z06 its a$$.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Z06 vs. Viper

Ron, I am leaving now. Just remember that a 459 rwhp (Probably more, who knows) Just got reeled in and was gonna get passed by a STOCK Corvette while the Viper got a MASSIVE jump and the momentum. Don't ever forget that. Peace.

MASSIVE jump??? If he had the MASSIVE jump that you're talking about, he would have been long gone. From that little clip, three things are conclusive. 1. You were on the gas when the video started 2. The two cars were even while you and he were on the gas. 3. He slowed down because of traffic ahead, which explains why (in your mind) you were "reeling him in" ;) at the end.

Thanks for the entertainment. :D

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok guys, I have reviewed the video. Here is bottom line.

The truth of the matter is:

Guy in Red Viper has a VIPER .

Guy in Yellow Vette, well, still has a yellow vette.

:2tu:

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lankhoss why do you keep sticking up for Fadi. Is that part of the vette culture? If a man cannot stand up for his own story then he should not be telling it.

As for your a z06 cannot be beat comment you must be full of yourself, or have taken way too many General tablets. It can and has. Had it the other way around also to be sure. But when you have 2 quite closely matched cars the conditions and the drivers make the difference. Things like was one full of gas and the other near empty, was ones tires at optimum pressure and the other under inflated, or more subtle aspects like was one lowered and the other at stock height. These are just a few things that could make one car perform better at a given time. Then you have the elements. Which car responds better to lower ambient temperatures, lower humidity, etc. Overall there are way to many variables to make a statement that a z06 cannot be beat.

I suggest you get your head out of your a$$ and come out into the real world. And if that is here I will hand your z06 its a$$.

I stick up for Fadi because he is a friend of mine off of this board, it has nothing to do with the cars we drive. In fact, he and I used to get in heated conversations in IM's when he owned an SRT-10 (he was just as adamant about it being a faster car back when he owned it, and before he'd driven a Z06). He and I have very different approaches to things, and most of the time have to agree to disagree. I think sometimes he likes to get under people's skin...but I am not trying to purposely tick people off, I actually want to have discussions with the Viper community. So, I try to stand up for him when I see people getting pissed at him, and I stand up for you guys in IM's when he wants to go on a tirade heh

I still have NO CLUE where you are accusing me of saying the Z can't be beat!!! Of course it can be beat! I've actually lost a couple of races on the street in mine. One even after I was modded. But I don't believe the Z will ever lose to an SRT-10 on the highway. From a dig is a different story, but on the highway the Z just has a much bigger advantage.

I raced an SRT-10 when it was less than 40 degrees out, at night. I had a passenger, and he didnt.....I pulled him easily. We went from several different speeds and gears, and I easily beat him everytime. The only time I lost, was when we went from a very low speed. The car was still brand new to me, and I tried to punch it in 1st gear. Needless to say, I spun all over the place, almost got sideways, and he shot down the road. Even now that I'm much more familiar with the car, I STILL think the Viper would have a slight advantage down low (as I've raced a couple from very low speeds), but it's overtaken quickly and easily by 80mph. I have also raced an SRT-10 while it was warm out, and had the same results. There was an SRT-10 convertible I raced that had no cats and an aftermarket exhaust. He had a lighter passenger in his car than I did, and I still pulled him pretty hard.

I know that the Z06 is not unbeatable by any means. But I also know it's a faster car than the SRT-10 is, STOCK FOR STOCK. I don't know if the 2007's are heavier though, so maybe they're not as fast.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Z06 vs. Viper

Ron, I am leaving now. Just remember that a 459 rwhp (Probably more, who knows) Just got reeled in and was gonna get passed by a STOCK Corvette while the Viper got a MASSIVE jump and the momentum. Don't ever forget that. Peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......watch the clip again---loud. Not only does Bob let off the gas, but you can see his brake lights come on near the end of the clip.

Way to reel in the braking Viper Fadi!! If you freeze it at this point you'll see how fast the traffic ahead is coming up given the speeds attained by both cars.

This was definitely not a fortuitous clip for the vaunted C6 ZO6!!

As for the 459HP, I was at the dyno shop the day it was dynoed. That's what the car has period. Stock GENII Vipers typically dyno between 400-420RWHP from what I've seen on this board.

Steve

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe you met a few viper owners that did not know the SRT needs to be revved to redline unlike all previous generations. I did that too until I learned. Shift an SRT like a Gen I/II and a Gen I/II is much quicker. Shifting the SRT is much more difficult because it needs to be shifted at 5900 to 6000 rpm, which are very close to fuel shut-off. A conservative driver, that shifts at a lower engine speed, will be slower.

So the driver is a MAJOR variable. If you pulled ******* a SRT that had less weight then something was wrong. Like maybe he did not know how to drive the SRT to its potential.

And look back at some of Fadi's old posts. He was bemoaning the SRT long before he sold it. You could tell right from the beginning he was really a GM guy in a moment of confusion.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And look back at some of Fadi's old posts. He was bemoaning the SRT long before he sold it. You could tell right from the beginning he was really a GM guy in a moment of confusion.

Just put Fadi on the "user ignore" list and be done with the troll. He doesn't own a Viper, why is he still here?

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

.......watch the clip again---loud.

Steve

[/QUOTE]

You are going deaf and damn near blind. That's ok, it comes with age..

Ron, you need to lay off the crack pipe. First you mention that the GTS can pass a Z06 on the high end, which is absurd and just hilarious, and now you are stating that Lankhoss beat that SRT-10 Viper because the driver didn't know what he was doing. The SRT-10 can be 50 lbs lighter and it would still get rocked by the Z06. Why don't you take a look at your MT that you have in hand there buddy, and tell me who got roasted by .6 of a sec to 100 and .4 in the 1/4 while being OVER 4 mph behind in trap speeds. Ya, a barely lighter SRT would cure that gap like you said, right? riiight. I love seeing the insecurities flying out of your posts in knowing that your beloved Viper can not take out a stock, mass produced, Corvette.

I have made my callout to Bob clear. He can come on here and post all he wants, say what he wants, etc..but at the end of the day, we can all sit behind our little chairs and type away in a macho manner while making up stories. Quit all the BS talk and lets race. If Bob is so confident that he can beat me or even think that the cars will be a dead heat, then he would have no problem re-racing. I am willing to drive out to his neck of the woods to race too. Get that so called 459 rwhp caged GTS out, lets race with even take offs, and lets see what happens while capturing everything on video. I have a feeling though that all you guys would rather do is talk about the race that took place rather than actually going out and re-racing. I guess I would do the same thing if I knew I was going to lose.

PM me when and if you want to set up a race, Bob. I will not post any longer (I said that before, but I like to pick on Ron, it's so fun and easy) in regards to this. Race or shut up.

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Fadi, you put up a video of you losing to a viper, but keep going on and on about( If bob gives me a second chance I can show him and the vipernation I'm faster) Now I'm not saying you can't win, but your not going to win a arguement on this site.

My recap of the video, 12sec, 1-4 sec viper wot you hammer it at the 4 sec mark, viper lets of and hammers it again at the 5 1/2 or 6 sec mark. You both are wot to 11 sec when viper lets of first. He had an edge at the beginning , but when he let up and you hammered it and he got back in it i would say you had the same momentum. Anyway the viper was in front, Take a deep breath swallow hard and move on.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are going deaf and damn near blind. That's ok, it comes with age..

I won't argue the age part. I'm probably double yours. .........but the clip is quite clear. You're 'reeling in' occurred at the very end of the clip with him off the gas and his brake lights on. Freeze the clip---put your good eye on it and look as intently as your attention span allows. His brake lights are on. .....and you are definitely on the gas before he came 'flying by'

The real point here is that your car is supposed to be able to walk a Viper at any speed. Bob's old car proved that wrong. Even if you ran again side by side--even up--fair start--and you slightly edged him.........well that ain't the way the outcome is supposed to be.

Steve

bubba1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Fadi. I own the mysterious red GTS that you raced Sunday. Sorry for the late reply, I was not registered to sign into this site last night. I was lurking around however.

These things I know..

My car is stock except for exhaust, airbox, and flywheel.

It does dyno at near 460 on the Mustang Dyno. I do not know why, but it does. It has shown to be a "hot" engine every time it has been dynoed with other Vipers.

I also had a great time along that stretch between Brighton and Flint.

I was surprised, as you were, that I was able to keep up with a so called "Viper Killer" Z06 Corvette. I had believed all of the magazine hype about the Z06 myself. I expected you to walk right away from me. In fact, during this 25 mile run, our cars were dead equal in every "acceleration test" we made during this run. The first time we ran, you were behind me, I gave it all I had and you stayed right on my tail. I told my wife that your car should be faster and that I was probably holding you up. This quickly turned out to not be the case. When I was behind you or side by side, I had no trouble maintaining exactly the same acceleration as you - there was not even a small amount of movement forward or back by either car....it was a dead heat every time. If you did have an advantage at some point in time, I am sure that you would not have held back during this 25 mile run, correct?

It is unfortunate that your video only shows the slow down period of our run. If you had shot more video from behind or in front of me during the prior runs, it would have shown that no car had an advantage. Your video showing me getting off the gas at the end of the run only shows that I have the sense to not pass a line of slow moving freeway traffic at ridiculous speeds.

Don't get me wrong here, you have a very pretty Z06. I am sure it is very comfortable, has a great stereo, is really quiet inside, rides really nice, gives great GPS directions, and provides a great place for you to hang that dangly thing from the mirror. But I can go to bed and sleep very soundly knowing that my old viper, with an updated Dodge truck engine, miscellaneous parts from Dodge Stealth cars, trucks, and minivans, could keep up with the best GM could produce. I really expected more from the new "King of the Hill".
The Viper Nation has nothing to fear!

As for a chance to do another run...mulligans are for another sport. I have nothing more to prove.

Bob

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fadi. I own the mysterious red GTS they you raced Sunday. Sorry for the late reply, I was not registered to sign into this site last night. I was lurking around however.

These things I know..

My car is stock except for exhaust, airbox, and flywheel.

It does dyno at near 460 on the Mustang Dyno. I do not know why, but it does. It has shown to be a "hot" engine every time it has been dynoed with other Vipers.

I also had a great time along that stretch between Brighton and Flint.

I was surprised, as you were, that I was able to keep up a so called "Viper Killer" Z06 Corvette. I had believed all of the magazine hype about the Z06 myself. I expected you to walk right away from me. In fact, during this 25 mile run, our cars were deal equal in every "acceleration test" we made during this run. The first time we ran, you were behind me, I gave it all I had and you stayed right on my tail. I told my wife that your car should be faster and that I was probably holding you up. This quickly turned out to not be the case. When I was behind you or side by side, I had no trouble maintaining exactly the same acceleration as you - there was not even a small amount of movement forward or back by either car....it was a dead heat every time. If you did have an advantage at some point in time, I am sure that you would not have held back during this 25 mile run, correct?

It is unfortunate that your video only shows the slow down period of our run. If you had shot more video from behind or in front of me during the prior runs, it would have shown that no car had an advantage. Your video showing me getting off the gas at the end of the run only shows that I have the sense to not pass a line of slow moving freeway traffic at ridiculous speeds.

Don't get me wrong here, you have a very pretty Z06. I am sure it is very comfortable, has a great stereo, is really quiet inside, rides really nice, gives great GPS directions, and provides a great place for you to hang that dangly thing from the mirror. But I can go to bed and sleep very soundly knowing that my old viper, with an updated Dodge truck engine, miscellaneous parts from Dodge Stealth cars, trucks, and minivans, could keep up with the best GM could produce. I really expected more from the new "King of the Hill".
The Viper Nation has nothing to fear!

As for a chance to do another run...mulligans are for another sport. I have nothing more to prove.

Bob

Bob, when I was behind you accelerating, I did have to back off the gas a few times to not rear-end you. You and I were on the road for about 15 miles, but you are going to tell me that we were racing the entire time? Come on now Bob, that is just a flat out lie. Half the time we were behind traffic and trying to get some clean runs in. One time I got over for you and you just took off with no warning, so I didn't even bother. The last time we could have had a clean race (the race shown in video) I moved over for you and again, you unexpectadly just took off. You got the momentum and the jump on me, and then I stopped your pull immediately and was reeling you in, just like the video shows. Anyone that is not biased, or stupid for that matter, will see that at the very beginning of the video, it looked like you sling shot right by me. That was because, like I stated 100 times, you got the jump and momentum on me. I was actually thinking about not racing that time either, but decided what the heck, lets see if I can catch up, which I did, but could not pass because of limited road and traffic emerging. Otherwise, had we kept going, I would have passed you.

You have a very fast car, Bob. There is no doubt about that. You state that you have one of the "hot" engines in your car, and that you are about 460 rwhp on a Mustang dyno, which would put you at 470+ rwhp on a dynotjet. This makes it even more evident and clear to me that a Viper would need ~500 rwhp to stay even with a Z06 given an equal and fair race, which is what I have been saying all along.

I see that you do not want to re-race. That is ok with me, you don't have to. Technicaly, you won that race because of my mistake of racing you when I shouldn't have given that you had a lot of momentum going into the race. But I did anyway because I love to race, win or lose. It might seem like I don't like to lose after this dispute on this forum, but that is only because people are refusing to believe what they see on video.

Enjoy your car, it sure looked pretty on the road.

Reaction score

I thought Fadi was leaving? Please do us a favor and followup on that statement!?!?!?!

I love how he keeps saying Bob got the jump when any DEAF and BLIND person can HEAR and SEE Fadi was deep into the gas as the Viper "blew" by him. I guess MY old age is kicking in too! LOL!! He had to get off the gas to keep from rear-ending the Viper? Anyone with common sense would have simply gone around him.......but the truth is that he couldn't. Hmm.....who to believe....

I'll stick with Bob since Fadi is obviously deranged and cannot be trusted.

OK....here is where Fadi says (YET A F-ING-GAIN) that he is "done here".

And to your final sentence....EVERYONE believes exactly what they see on the video, every nano-second....it is YOU who keeps trying to have us all "see it" in a way other than simply the way it is. Had you said you were "inching up on him", or "gradually gaining, but traffic was ahead", you might have received a different response. "stopped your pull immediately and was reeling you in"....only a Corvette person would agree with you. LOL!

However, you want everyone to extrapolate an entire race out of 12 seconds of your lies.

Bu-bye.....AGAIN!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He misses the pure physics that a car behind has an aero advantage as well. That is why it is important to hear Bob when he said that he had to do the same thing when behind fadi.

BTW, what is the momentum difference when 2 cars are traveling at exactly the same speed Fadi (I just hate it when someone uses a term like that improperly - all you meant was velocity - why does the mass of the vehicles matter?)? The velocity component is the same right. That is what you had when you were just behind Bob in the video. Same speed. I could care less what transpired before as it does not matter.

It is clear that you picked the one clip you thought was to your advantage. And it showed the cars about equal. Go figure. You cannot change the clip or how others interpret it. The clip itself speaks the facts. Something that you are not capable of.

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I thought Fadi was leaving? Please do us a favor and followup on that statement!?!?!?!

I love how he keeps saying Bob got the jump when any DEAF and BLIND person can HEAR and SEE Fadi was deep into the gas as the Viper "blew" by him. I guess MY old age is kicking in too! LOL!! He had to get off the gas to keep from rear-ending the Viper? Anyone with common sense would have simply gone around him.......but the truth is that he couldn't. Hmm.....who to believe....

I'll stick with Bob since Fadi is obviously deranged and cannot be trusted.

OK....here is where Fadi says (YET A F-ING-GAIN) that he is "done here".

And to your final sentence....EVERYONE believes exactly what they see on the video, every nano-second....it is YOU who keeps trying to have us all "see it" in a way other than simply the way it is. Had you said you were "inching up on him", or "gradually gaining, but traffic was ahead", you might have received a different response. "stopped your pull immediately and was reeling you in"....only a Corvette person would agree with you. LOL!

However, you want everyone to extrapolate an entire race out of 12 seconds of your lies.

Bu-bye.....AGAIN!

So if I would have said "inching up on him" or "gradually gaining" instead of saying what I said, you guys would not have been so blind to the video anymore and admitted that I was actually gaining om him? LOL, thank you very much for proving to me that you do see what REALLY happend, just chose NOT to admit it due to the way i stated things.

See Lankhoss, you were right. The way I come off and say things really do irritate people, to a point that they start to lie about things even when they know it is a lie. haha.

bubba1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Correction, my HP number came from a Dyno-Jet run, not the Mustang run as I had remembered.......damn Diet Pepsi is eating my brain cells.

Reaction score

What???? Bob had to get OFF the gas while following the almighty Z???? Say it isn't so!!! LOL!!!!

Fadi said it...must be true.
Bob said it...MUST be a LIE!!!!

Or.........

Fadi is owned by his own non-truths (NOT lies....heavens NO!!!).

LOL!!!

Clearly it showed the Z was likely faster, but not 100% as Fadi wants us all to believe. I think Bob was messing with his soda....since he didn't have a cupholder he had to balance it with one hand and do all the driving with the other hand. Yeah, thats it!

I would have thought a 10 year NEWER car would have handed Bob his ASP. How sad.

Wait...this just in.....

I heard from a relaible source (who, sadly, is now roadkill because some truck driver didn't see the poor squirrel) that the Z had some sort of Star Trek-like warp drives!

Nah....but hey...I figured this was a pretty good fictional thread. :)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No Fadi, if you would have said you were gaining, but very slowly, we have concluded the video did not have clear evidence to dispute it. It did have clear and convincing evidence that you were not blasting by as you claimed. It looked about a wash to me but the film was too short to get a clear feeling for that.

What Bob said is that over many miles the 2 cars seemed near identical in acceleration. And your interpretation is that you could "walk" it at anytime given enough clear road. That indeed is the tale to which we speak as the video did not back up your assertion.

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Correction, my HP number came from a Dyno-Jet run, not the Mustang run as I had remembered.......damn Diet Pepsi is eating my brain cells.

Your buddy said he was there when you dynoed 459 rwhp.
You said that you dynoed "around" 460 rwhp on a Mustang Dyno.
You now said that it was indeed on a dyno-jet.
You said you let off the gas when we raced.

Then we have Viper mad stating that if I would have came off and stated what I did in a different manner, I would have gotten diferent responses (Maybe the truthful ones? Who knows with you guys)

What a connection!! It is all starting to make sense!! Man, you guys are not very good at lying. LOL. Next time atleast brain storm and organize your thoughts before you look stupid on your own forums.

Now that it has been 100% clear to me that there is nothing but a bunch of lying, in denial Viper owners responding in this thread, I will leave for good. Hey, add a cam to that Viper and then MAYBE, just maybe, you could have kept on crawling away from me (A bone stock Corvette) like you were at the very beginning of the video where you had a lot of momentum coming into the race.

SEE YA.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I took the liberty of summarizing Fadi's version of the race where he had a can of whup-*** applied: :buttkick:

Bob, when I was behind you accelerating, I did have to back off the gas a few times to not rear-end you..Come on now..that is just a flat out lie. The last time we..had a clean race (the race shown in video) I moved over..and..you..just took off. Anyone that is not biased, or stupid for that matter, will see that at the very beginning of the video, it looked like you sling shot right by me. You have a very fast car, Bob. There is no doubt about that. This makes it even more evident and clear to me that a Viper would..stay even with a Z06 given an equal and fair race, which is what I have been saying all along.

Technicaly, you won that race..I love to race, win or lose. It might seem like I don't like to lose after this..but that is only because people..believe what they see on video.

DrDJ :p

Reaction score

Don't go away mad......

GR8ASP has it all over you. Your story is, has been and will always be (in your own mind) that you could walk away from Bob any instant you wanted to.

His friend was there when he dynoed 459?
Then he says he dynoed around 460 (granted, it was a DynoJet not a Mustang)

So far...uhh....no brainstorming needed because, well....459 is around 460.

I stated basically the same thing as GR8ASP. You come off as if you could have done anything you wanted and walked Bob with your eyes closed. I merely stated that if you hadn't come off as being a pompous and insecure (I know...***...kettle...) little baby you would have POSSIBLY been afforded a more civil response.

I had this F18 Super Hornet do a fly-by on my as I was on my way home tonight. I romped on the gas, even though he got "the jump on me". I was reeling him in when we neared the end of the runway!

Fadi is TOO MUCH fun!!

bubba1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Go easy on ol' Fadi. He does not know what he is saying.

You know GM puts Thompson's Waterproofing on the Corvette's balsa floorpan to keep the rot under control. The fumes generated sometimes makes Corvette owners a little crazy (and tends to make them go prematurely bald).

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go easy on ol' Fadi. He does not know what he is saying.

You know GM puts Thompson's Waterproofing on the Corvette's balsa floorpan to keep the rot under control. The fumes generated sometimes makes Corvette owners a little crazy (and tends to make them go prematurely bald).

That doesn't explain the bad clothes and premature aging factors.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Am I the only one that wonders W.G.A.F.? I have just wasted 5 minuetes of my life reading all this LOL
The Z06 is plenty cool but the GTS will always rule (this juevenile ryhme is so fitting to this thread) now wheres my flame suit :hitfan:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bubba1 - I appreciate your standing up for the "old" vipers here. If it is the Z06 or the newer Vipers, the GTS gets a bumm wrap. (age usually is bad except for some cheese and wine) Glad to see you took the time out and proved that, despite age, the cars are worthy.

bubba1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I agree. These cars are destined to be great classics. Few cars have had the raw driving experience these cars have offered. I think we can expect more and more electronic distractions in new cars as the housepower race continues and the automakers try to protect us from ourselves. GTS vipers rule!

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your buddy said he was there when you dynoed 459 rwhp.
You said that you dynoed "around" 460 rwhp on a Mustang Dyno.
You now said that it was indeed on a dyno-jet.

We went to 2 dyno places 2 months apart.

The Mustang pull was done at a MCVO Dyno Day event on 5/19/01 at Detroit Speedworks Inc.. I have all the records. Everbodys car dynoed extremely low. Bob's car pulled 397.6 HP/465.6 TQ. In fact, one member's modded car with cam/heads/large TBs, ported intake, tubes, & filters dynoed at 451HP/466 TQ. Something was not right with that machine. Because of these skewed readings, a few of us went to Advanced Chassis Dyno in Detroit on 7/14/01. This was a Dyno Jet machine. I have records for this day as well. I'd be happy to share them with anyone. I was wrong on the HP. Bob's car pulled 457.3 HP that day

The last few years Bob hasn't been doing nearly as much with his Viper as he has with his bikes. The mods on his car were put on prior to 7/14/01. I would guess he probably doesn't have the actual dyno records from 5 years ago. I keep everything ;) Those 2 dyno trips to Detroit amounted to 2000 miles of road trip for us in 2001. You started a thread wondering who had the red GTSSSS. I picked up on it and responded that I knew the guy. On Monday morning, I get an e-mail from Bob detailing his version of the events. The e-mail subject line was 'childish fun' He was just out for a little ride on a nice day with his wife. I have no reason to doubt his account of the event. Your clip proves him out--not you. You should not have posted that clip here if you expected to convince anyone that it showed you 'reeling him in' That is a ridiculous assertion based on the video provided.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.