Who's had notes left on their Car?

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today while I was out to lunch some guy came inside the law firm where I work. Saying he's been looking for a white viper and he wants to make an offer to the owner. He left his name, phone number, and verbally made an offer to several coworkers. He said he will have one soon and drove away in a Civic.

Anyone have examples of good attention your Viper has drawn and how to do that LOL?

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot. My note just said: "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits". :(

I may have been taking up two spaces, but they were just handicapped anyway...

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was an envelope left on my windshield. My girlfriend opened it to find a thong and a phone number.
She threw it on the pavement, kicked it around to show the size. She said it was from a VVBBW, and I should call her.
I asked what VVBBW meant? She said VERY, VERY, BIG . . . I interrupted, and said that's enough information, and we went on our way.
BillyC

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first bought the car about a year ago, for several months I would look for any reason to drive it, even if just for a couple blocks. This one Saturday night I took it to a Walgreens a couple blocks away from our old apartment right in the middle of all the bars in town, and parked in the back hidden lot. I was in line waiting to pay, and not surprisingly there were two absolute 10's in their mid 20's standing in line right behind me (Hoboken, NJ is literally jam packed with gorgeous women in their 20's and 30's). They struck up a little flirty conversation with me, but nothing to write home about. Now I'm not a bad looking guy if I do say so myself, and I was a former fitness model back in my 20's, but there was still no way in hell I had a chance with these two girls. It also didn't help that I am married with a baby at home.....

Well, as I'm paying, one of the girls lets loose a monstrous belch by accident, and was so terribly embarrassed that she practically ran to hide behind one of the shelves. I joked with them for a second about it, and walked out to the car. As I'm pulling the car out of the lot, the 2 smoking hot girls walk out and see the car, and then realize it was me driving it and run over. They start begging for a ride and finally say in a VERY suggestive way that they will do ANYTHING for a little ride in the car back to my place, essentially offering a 3-some back at my apartment. I politely declined by saying thanks, but no thanks, and that I couldn't give them a ride because I was in a rush to get home to feed my baby son, which of course killed the moment, and I drove off with a big smile on my face knowing what was just on the table because of the car. I couldn't help but daydream how much more amazing life could have been back when I was single if I had the Viper back then!!!!!

Since then, anytime I've driven my car around town, I would usually get at least one girl that would come up and essentially throw themself at me just because of the car. This never happened otherwise. Moral of the story: If you are single with a Viper, you can do very well with the ladies in Hoboken..... Haha!

Last edited:

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of the 3.73. Kinda am thinking of going back to the stock gearing or closer to it. It's just too jumpy at lower speeds, and not as much fun to drive when just cruising around town. Not to mention I get about 10 mpg wi the 3.73, which is also a very in attractive part of it.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what VW said. We drive our Vipers to make up for our Girth & length.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm certain it's not only the Viper that had them talking to you. Im sure being a decent looking guy with the Viper puts it over the top.
And if there are tons of girls around it's bound to happen

Waiting to see if the Viper can bring on anything good, so far just expenses, babysitting and enjoyable driving is what I have

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, when I bought mine,

the salesman said "what a shame to waste this car on a married guy"

........I also have found out what that meant.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery