Who's in the San Fran area??

rut44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm driving cross county to Belvedere and wondered who lives in the area? I have work there for a month or so. Any good mechanics or garages I should know about?

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Sunnyvale, which is the South Bay. Where in the SF area will you be and when? We have a pretty active region. We have a very supportive dealer, Normandin's in San Jose.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm driving cross county to Belvedere and wondered who lives in the area? I have work there for a month or so. Any good mechanics or garages I should know about?

BBG in Sacramento if you need anything done to your Viper. I'm about 1 hour from Belvedere (old GF lived there while I was in college....not a bad place to be for a month, lol). Very exclusive area, even compared to S.F.

If coming up towards Sacramento or Napa, contact me and we'll go to lunch, etc. If you're here before the weekend, there is a track event up at Thunderhill Raceway this weekend I'll be at...fun and relatively safe track for your Viper.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
R

rut44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Sunnyvale, which is the South Bay. Where in the SF area will you be and when? We have a pretty active region. We have a very supportive dealer, Normandin's in San Jose.

I'll be in Belvedere for a month or so. Should arrive in a few days. I'll look into Normandin's, thanks!

OP
OP
R

rut44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BBG in Sacramento if you need anything done to your Viper. I'm about 1 hour from Belvedere (old GF lived there while I was in college....not a bad place to be for a month, lol). Very exclusive area, even compared to S.F.

If coming up towards Sacramento or Napa, contact me and we'll go to lunch, etc. If you're here before the weekend, there is a track event up at Thunderhill Raceway this weekend I'll be at...fun and relatively safe track for your Viper.

Cheers,
George

Thanks George, I'll definitely get in touch with you. I'll be here for a month, maybe longer.

I'll look into BBG.

-Guy

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you arrive before this weekend and have time to make a drive down to Monterey, on Friday-Sunday there is a track day that several Nor Cal and So Cal members are attending. I will be there Saturday and it looks like 10 Viper are running. If you want something a little more local to the Bay, some of the Nor Cal guys are going on a run with a local Corvette club http://norcalviperclub.org/event/vettes-vipers/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456