Whos' the biggest person who has actually fit, somewhat comfortably, in a Viper GTS?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: Whos\' the biggest person who has actually fit, somewhat comfortably, in a Viper GTS?

So, you are built like a SPIKE !? Before you look for a Wide-Track Aztec, consider..........

I am 6'3" 230 lbs, and I played tight-end for several years at "Settlers Bay Resort" (an Alaskan bar, where my rear end was tightly planted ...So my widest portion may not be my shoulders, if you get my drift! )

The adjustable pedals, seat-lowering kit, and visor-removal hint should make for a comfortable cockpit.

Where are you located? Post a "Beer Invite" and I bet a VCA member nearby will grant you an inspection.

JonB

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Whos\' the biggest person who has actually fit, somewhat comfortably, in a Viper GTS?

BigJim - VA 96GTS (the tequila drinkin' wild man)
You must be registered for see images
stated -
I am only 6'-2", but I weigh 245 lbs and have a 55" chest and very big legs. I have no problems getting in or out.
I too drove my car home from a dealer 650 miles away. I was never uncomfortable at all. In fact, I felt like the seating
position, the snug, firm fit of the seat around my back and but, and the firm, agressive ride of the car amounted to a very
envigorating experience. Two years later, I still feel the same. It is my daily driver to work, the grocery, shopping, parts store, drag strip, etc. and I never get tired out by it.

Sorry to steal your thunder, Jim
Little Mark - 6' 220

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DARN!! For I beer I will drive a long way...Ohio might be a stretch...I put my buddy in the passanger side of my RT and he was snug but did not complain... 6'4" 275....he is built like a 2"x8".... he played Pro Ball for 10 years and bad knees...no complaints....made my scrony butt look like a twig in the car.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lot's of big guys own Vipers. I'm 6' 250. Sometimes it feels a little tight but I'll never complain about my Vipers.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm 6'4'', 6'5'' with shoes, 195 lbs and fit comfortably inside a Viper. Now, I'm not "wide of beam
", but I could sit in there all day.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm 6'4'', 6'5'' with shoes, 195 lbs and fit comfortably inside a Viper. Now, I'm not "wide of beam
", but I could sit in there all day.

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm 6'3'' about 235 and I'm quite comfortable in the car, my waste is a 34-36, but I wear a 52 jacket so I'm no ball player, but I am "top heavy". My first drive in the car was 4.5 hours to get it home & I was completely comfortable, never stopped once, I was amazed actually.

Now, I did have a guy I met one night wonder if he could fit, & I invited him to try out the seat. He was about 6 feet even, weighed in at about 300lbs (not fat either), ex ball player and huge-massive boulder shoulders - he could have military pressed the car I think, he could NOT fit.

Dave.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ROC, if you can't find a dealer with one, let me know. I lived in Columbus until '91. We should be able to find you one to test fit. I don't think it will be a problem.dj

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We have a very active member in the Illinois VCA that has three or four Viper's. He also is 6'6", and around 400 Lbs. He manages to get around in all of his Viper's just fine. I think he has 2 RT10's and 1 GTS, plus a Pt and a Prowler.

So I guess size doesn't matter?

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gosh, I feel a bit of a dwarf at 5'6" and 120lbs. I might get into trouble if I discuss my chest size...(but, the straps on my racing harness I installed, stops the 'pints' from bouncing around)!

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im 6'6 315 lbs with a size 16 foot.I ordered a seat lowing kit from MGW and the clutch kit from Roe Racing removed the visor and bought some weight lifting shoes, much smaller than my Nikes and I drive just fine .The problem is getting in and out not sideways.Good luck and have fun .
Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62