Who's Viper is the best?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s Viper is the best?

I think it's the eye of the beholder, what that one person admires, and their own Viper; in that order.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not touching that. Put it this way there is no such thing as a bad Viper. :cool: I'm proud of the fact that I have customizied nearly everything on my Snake! :laugh:

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper, you gonna let king say his is better?...lol
Nope, he's just gotta wait til I get mine. haha :D I think it's great that owners make their car different from the next, it's the subtle hints of the ownership the true enthusiast loves to find and point out. I can literally spend hours looking through my collection of photos and computer pics finding new things each time.
I'll be Viperless for the next few years. I think all snakes look good, but certain colors/models look/feel better to that owner/enthusiast.
This will go on and on.
Some say mine's better because I drive mine daily.
Others will say theirs is better because it's pristine with low miles.
A group will say their car is best because it is completely stock.
Many will say theirs are better because they have theirs modded out the ying yang.
Then Chuck will say they all **** because they don't track their cars. Am I right? lol
To each their own, they do with their Vipers what makes them happy, and therefore their cars have their own personalily and individualality. That's the great thing about this community.

OP
OP
F

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There ya go Andrew. Way to start it off. So come on guys and gals, you gonna let Andrew call you ugly?......lol j/k

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Zilla, I'm a necessary pain in the ass to the Viper community. If somebody didn't put pressure on these queenies to track their Vipers we'd all become renown as posers. I'd rather leave that distinction to the Vettes. :)

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, I don't think you're as big a pain as you think you are, though. We need you to enforce the tracked car per regurlarly driven car ratio. Count me in when I get my [used] Viper.

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mine is the best! :)

Vipers are like pizza or gettin laid... even when they're not that great, they're still pretty durn good.

Reaction score

By far the best Viper is Albert Chloubers RT/10. Cruising in that beast is above and beyond. The sound, the looks, everything. People just can't get enough!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seems to me there are two categorys...Posers and tracksters.

Posers are the ones who have beautiful modded out exterior and asthetics

The tracksters have the power and racing mods

Take your pick!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't help myself, I can't, I tried, but I just can't.......so what is the ratio between trackster and poser options in the sig?

"96 RT/10 Borlas with high flow cats,Snakehydes custom interior, Eradispeed rotors, Elite hood/facia, and Vipair, All ZAF products , 3M shield,Door poppers,Mopar Wing,HID fog and head lights18" HRE 547's"

I think the rotors and the high flow cats and the Vipair, maybe the wing would be "trackster" options, otherwise..........Hey, I'm half poser and trackster too!

Now don't get mad, I'm only havin' fun and the avatar is awesome, looks much like mine. You got great taste in colors! Beautiful picture and I guess you modified the stripes? Looks much better that way. Nice car!

Reaction score

Posers and tracksters, that is funny as hell. I can say though that Albert's car isn't a Poser or a Trackster! Funny watching him destroy bikes and cars on a daily cruise. The whiplash and noise do get annoying sometimes.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Lee, appreciate the words of praise. Iguess the only real answer to this question would be is that its in the eyes of the beholder. We all love our own. However we could admit frrly that there are some pretty modded out vipers out there both engine and performance compared to interior and exterior asthetic mods. However based on the many beautiful vipers out there i guess the two that stand out to me are Vipermeds and Viperous Optimus considering all the mods those two cars have had although once Doug Levin is done with mine and my carbo fiber interior is finished I believe I could at least get a honorable mention in the same sentence! LOL

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Whichever one you own and park in your garage :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen