Why buy a viper, when you can do this to a vette !! (PICS)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how you paint sun visors?

4596corvette4-med.jpg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< We would be even more sick if we knew how much money went into that thing. >>

OH - GOOD QUESTION! any guesses? Of course the engine isnt shown, but i am guessing the underside looks like the topside - lots of fancy paint and chrome. In $50,000 increments, my guess would be $200 to $250,000.

YIKES !! That is a sickening thought. :eek:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Go make up with your boyfriend..you ******* milking fool....he misses you.

Maybe this postcard will trigger some happy moments between you two.

440jon_gay.jpg

Oh by the way you're post are getting weak and limp....maybe
the boyfriend in your picture can help you out in that area.

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno, I kinda like it. After all, it is very shiny(sarcasm to be inserted at this point).

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go make up with your boyfriend..you ******* milking fool....he misses you.

Maybe this postcard will trigger some happy moments between you two.

Oh by the way you're post are getting weak and limp....maybe
the boyfriend in your picture can help you out in that area.

4596DSC03062-adam-med.JPG

AB, you are quite ***, obviously, and have a lot of time on your hands. I'm guessing that since you work for Halfwitt telephone, and they are going in the $hitter, it gives you time to take your personal homo photos, and photo chop my face onto them in place of yours. Bring some new $hit you half witt... geeeze..

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You started this idiotic thread *******...I am wearing the plastic around my feet to keep the mud off and your stinky chit. Oh by the way I don't work for that company anymore..I went out and started my own business that is doing well....salary comfort boy....who's tugging at your strings? Huh? Quick! get my coffee...quick...get my reports...HA! You're such a hater.

Troll?? I am taller than you. What makes you think you're tall is that your ****** short garage gives you the illusion that makes you think you're tall.. you have to squat to get under your car...ooh! you're soo tall! But you're used to squating when you're around your boyfriend huh!

440jon_gay.jpg

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know what I find "interesting"? You can go several months without checking this site and decide one day that maybe there will be something worthwhile to read about Vipers. Since that is what this site is for so you check in and lo and behold there we go with the same sophmoric BS that seems to be more and more the norm. Vipers guys, that is what we should be talking about. I'm outta here.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You started this idiotic thread *******...I am wearing the plastic around my feet to keep the mud off and your stinky chit. Oh by the way I don't work for that company anymore..I went out and started my own business that is doing well....salary comfort boy....who's tugging at your strings? Huh? Quick! get my coffee...quick...get my reports...HA! You're such a hater.

Troll?? I am taller than you. What makes you think you're tall is that your ****** short garage gives you the illusion that makes you think you're tall.. you have to squat to get under your car...ooh! you're soo tall! But you're used to squating when you're around your boyfriend huh!

lol, wow the gayness continues... Adam.. its called Cisco Systems.. and we have people like you who wear trash bags on your feet to get our coffee. I aint scared of you or your so called success.. I wish you the best, however if the company's sole chance of survival is your intelligence and wit, well it’s doomed to fail. Sorry.

Jon

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

lol, wow the gayness continues... Adam.. its called Cisco Systems.. and we have people like you who wear trash bags on your feet to get our coffee. I aint scared of you or your so called success.. I wish you the best, however if the company's sole chance of survival is your intelligence and wit, well it’s doomed to fail. Sorry.

Jon

Hmm kinda of like your engine when you put your intelligence behind it...kaboom!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm kinda of like your engine when you put your intelligence behind it...kaboom!

hahaha.. this is coming from a guy that cant install or remove a harmonic balancer??.... oh thats just too much.

Don't suppose you want to compare uptimes for my projects and yours? I have been driving my car flawlessly once I removed that Paxton POS SC system. How have your projects been? See a lotta down time going on with your car.

PS. Stop calling me for techincal advice then retard, if you think its flawed. Lord knows, I have never called you on any Networking questions... lol..

-Jon, AB is still my Bee-Atch

PSS. Glad I was finally able to get the Jon and AB show started again.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
call you for technically advice??? Ha! ha! give me a break...I already knew about taking off my harmonic balancer....you just told me how the sean roe pins work. plus you just rambled on about taking off your damper to me. I just listen to your mouth.

Up times..down times....who cares...all I know I will always be ahead of you and you will see nothing but my asss end of my car. You quit your project...I did not... I doubled my output where you just putout with your boyfriend. I designed my whole entire system...what did you do? Send it off to Arrow after you toasted your engine?

I will take my car over yours anyday! Putz!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will have to take your car over mine, because I sure as hell wouldnt take yours. Your frankinstein is all yours.

Your *** *** couldnt get any better then a 12.50 on you OLD boosted set up. What are you running now 13's ??

Beat my NA 11.50's then I'll think about coming over to piss on your asian face.

-Dad

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ha...At least my car could run and didn't sound like a bunch of pennies inside a tin jar. You know that sound.....kaboom! Klink...klink! Yeah...you go run your high 11's...I'm impressed. Just give up on this thread like you did on your engine.

Piss on my face? that was a good one. Make sure you peel off your **** pad first little girl....you sure complain like one.

Get a way from me before I measure you and hurt your feelings.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, first you are talking about sounds neither one of us heard, but sure.. ok... maybe your are cofusing it with that pop corn maker of yours that you have torn down at least 3 times in the last year... yeah.. im sure its to fix stuff, not really mod anything.

Next, its obvious you dont know $hit about Drag Racing, 11.50's are mids, not highs.. but how about you just try to get ANY part of the 11's ?? oh thats right, you barely got 12's , so here comes 13's with your new mods.

lol, yeah, I was going to piss on your face, but then I realised either way, your face would still be yellow.

-Pops

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sounds that neither of us heard?...oh I heard it!...but you didn't...that is why your engine goes klink! Klink! You wouldn't know anything about modding..your viper which is Obvious proof...just go ask arrow. You wanna race in the quarter with your burnt up engine with my popcorn popper? I will do it! let's say $2K...let's see if your chit mouth backs this up. The only speed record you will break in maybe low 11's is how fast your engine will burn up...I say under 10 secs in less than a 1/4 mile.

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew there was a reason why I dlon't visit this board often.

You guys are [******] idiots.

buttermaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 viper gts acr, i don't know the whole story between you and ab, but calling him out because he is asian? thats weak, real weak. i'm not a smack talkin jedi, but to take it to that level? weak. no respect here.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB, your on big talker.. I have no worries about your bucket of crap... v10 nats here we come..

buttermaker.... piss off, AB calls me spagetti boy, and meatball because I am Italian.. I dont care, and hopefully he doesnt either.. check previous dialogues to see...

Jon

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start out trashing vettes and it turns into trashing each other. Get a life guys. If you 2 have a beef with each other settle it like real men..............take it to the alley. :D

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though this after school "fight" should have been had in the snake pit. I haven't belly laughed like that since Tommy-Boy. Sorry Chuck, but you had to giggle at least once. Those were some "world class" school yard insults :eek: (i.e. your momma jokes). Sorry ACR but that postcard cracks me up every time I look at it (especially that Richard Simmons pic in the garage).

I do agree with the guys though, if you want to air this out on the forum at least post a seperate thread titled "Ab vs 2002 Viper GTS ACR fight" , at least those wanting to pull up a seat can do so by choice. ACR this isn't the first time you've dragged AB's name through the mud on an otherwise informative thread, at least this time you hijacked your own thread. Your both respected contributor's here and perhaps you two will run out of comebacks and shake hands with your own thread. Also, please have the courtesy to at least fill us in as to what you guys are at each others throat about.

Random posts of nonsense really drag down the board.

~Matt~

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got it! Why don't you both set a date, say 8/01/05 and meet eachother at the track for a "put up or shut up race"?

~Matt~

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope I never got a PM from him. I got an email from someone on here showing the bashing thread of ab. Not sure why jon wants to bash me, but I agree with the guys above on the Asian jokes. I think Jon is a racist and he enjoys it. That is his problem. Not sure why he insist on targeting me...this is terrible. I feel like a victim.