Why can't someone manufacture a splitter like this???

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can\'t someone manufacture a splitter like this???

You must be registered for see images

So, in about 3 months I redeploy from Afghanistan and get to pick up my '04. I was hoping by now that someone would be producing a decent splitter for the SRT. But, I have not seen any that are worth while. I did a photoshop on this picture to show what I think a good splitter can do for the car. If anyone has seen a splitter that looks anything like this photoshop pic, or knows of someone what has the ability/desire to produce one, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

:usa:

OP
OP
A

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why can\'t someone manufacture a splitter like this???

Can't seem to get the picture to post from the gallery. Can someone please help me get a clue.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why can\'t someone manufacture a splitter like this???

David, have you seen the splitter from Autoform? It looks a lot like the one in your photoshop. Go to their web site, they have a picture of a red SRT with their splitter on the car. I have just picked up my car with their splitter installed and it looks great(better on a silver car than on red)unfortunately the car is at Roanoke until this weekend. I will take a picture of it this weekend and email a copy to you next week. In the mean time call Steve @ Autoform and ask him about thier splitter, I think you will like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32