Why can't upload pic into the gallery??

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks......Do I have to be a VCA member? Also I was able to upload photobucket pics but only small ones???? what gives?

Thanks

Last edited:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but you may have to be a VCA member to load and post pics. I thought I saw something like posted a long time ago. Maybe PM one of the moderators.

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you may be right.....I thought I read that somewhere to but now I can't seem to find it.......seems like a dumb rule for a public forum....JMO

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you may be right.....I thought I read that somewhere to but now I can't seem to find it.......seems like a dumb rule for a public forum....JMO

As they say membership has its priveleges. I understand your point, but this is a "Club" forum. Along with the forum priveleges, you get discounts from Vendors and a quarterly Viper magazine and it helps support the forum and your local region club. Why dont you join up, its only $100 and then you can buy a raflle for the VCA giveaway ACR car.:2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to be a member to upload or post pics! Members just have more space alloted to them for uploading pics. I use photobucket.com anyway. Once you upload your pic to photobucket, you see a thumbnail of the pic and 4 links underneath it. Copy and paste the 4th link into the thread on this website and you should be good to go. PM me if you need more help

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to be a member to upload or post pics! Members just have more space alloted to them for uploading pics. I use photobucket.com anyway. Once you upload your pic to photobucket, you see a thumbnail of the pic and 4 links underneath it. Copy and paste the 4th link into the thread on this website and you should be good to go. PM me if you need more help

What Chad said is correct. I just uploaded a photo to my gallery and I can post pics as well:

You must be registered for see images attach

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the old saying goes.....size matters, it won't take them if they are too big so work your way down in size till you get the uplaod to work. You may also have reached your storage limit, it is less than VCA members.

V

Venomiss

As they say membership has its priveleges. I understand your point, but this is a "Club" forum. Along with the forum priveleges, you get discounts from Vendors and a quarterly Viper magazine and it helps support the forum and your local region club. Why dont you join up, its only $100 and then you can buy a raflle for the VCA giveaway ACR car.:2tu:

What he said.;) Just so you know this forum is paid for and run by the VCA and it's volunteers.
This makes it even easier to join and for new members it's $100 until January 1st.
After that it goes to $115.
Here it is!

VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys,,,,I noticed I could post a small thumbnail pic but when i went to enlarge it it would not take it, but I didn't think it was that big 600X800.
Venomis-Thanks for the link on the membership, I'll keep it in mind, no real reason I haven't joined yet, I just haven't seen the need, yet.

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just a try....
100_2100.jpg
[/IMG]

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but your photo code looks like this "http://forums.viperclub.org/
You must be registered for see images
around the web address. The final product should look like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Test run............

camerons7thbirthday045.jpg
[/IMG]

Don't ask me why this viperfourum comes up in the link, i don't put it there......hummmm

Last edited:
D

DAMN YANKEE

I still cant upload a photo, stopped about three weeks ago. Done enough to know something is off. I am using another service as I just cant figure out what is going wrong.
I can select the photo to upload..it begins to upload...screen says done...no photo is returned.???

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy to help anyone with pic posting. PM me your # and I'll give you a call and help. That will be easier than PM'ing each other back and forth. Step #1 is to sign up for a photobucket.com account. IMO, its easier to use than the galleries here. It was also much easier back when the links to our personal galleries were under our avatar.

V

Venomiss

I still cant upload a photo, stopped about three weeks ago. Done enough to know something is off. I am using another service as I just cant figure out what is going wrong.
I can select the photo to upload..it begins to upload...screen says done...no photo is returned.???
Do you still have the problem ? The Moderators passed this on to the site programmer.
Please PM Lee and let him know if it's working. Hope this helps.