Why did I buy a Viper?

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will tell you why. For days like today when I am too tired to jump on my bike and too tired to almost drive my Viper. I took it out at lunch and was just poking around until I got on a fav back rd. I finally punched it in 2nd gear and I woke up. That power band is intoxicating when it comes on. It sounded like a racing engine and I was in luv all over again. I came back and cleaned bugs off the front for an hour, but it was worth it. :)

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I pulled mine out of storage a couple weeks ago, and within about 5 minutes i'm sitting at a stoplight next to an older gentleman in a pickup. He rolls down his window, throws out the thumbs up, and says, "sounds great"! You just don't get that with many cars, the viper is truly special, and puts a smile on my face anytime i drive it.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me to.Clear bra going on saturday,so i'm all set for sunday.i'll have a smile on from ear to ear its going to be a great day.

TXViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I miss driving my Viper. The weather is very nice since I got here in Iraq in December last year and no Viper to drive :(. Well, gotta wait for another 6 months before coming back to the States, then the winter comes, then have to wait again until Spring for nice weather.

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I miss driving my Viper. The weather is very nice since I got here in Iraq in December last year and no Viper to drive :(. Well, gotta wait for another 6 months before coming back to the States, then the winter comes, then have to wait again until Spring for nice weather.

Feeling some of your pain here at Bagram Durka Durka Stan.

Herc

Olddudesrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hang in there TxViper! I feel your pain, man. Retired from the Corps in 2000, so I know what it's like to miss family, friends, and your toys!!

Semper Fi!

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Feeling some of your pain here at Bagram Durka Durka Stan.

Herc

feeling both of your pain from sheberghan a-stan lol

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
feeling both of your pain from sheberghan a-stan lol

I was near there the other day, you might hear me overhead, call sign Viper 2x, flying
the night shift. Keep your head down out there.

Herc

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To all the VCA'ers who are vets...thank you for your service to America. We are going through a rough patch right now but this November should bring some relief and we can get our country back on the right track once again. We are so thankful for all of you who put your country first...without you, America could not be the shining light for all the world. God Bless you...and God Bless our great country!!!

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all the VCA'ers who are vets...thank you for your service to America. We are going through a rough patch right now but this November should bring some relief and we can get our country back on the right track once again. We are so thankful for all of you who put your country first...without you, America could not be the shining light for all the world. God Bless you...and God Bless our great country!!!

+1 :usa::2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang