Why do Viper's have 'cheap plastic interiors'?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is critical information.

For those that pick up their dates in trailer parks on crack ** night.

Personally I've always dated sheep. They're warm, fuzzy, and known for digestion control during vertigo maneuvers.

Make the switch. Grab a sheep!

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cheap and plastic in comparison to what? My son traded an 07 Corvette for a Viper and we were amazed how much nicer the interior was on the Viper especially in the door panels. I'm guessing if you traded from a Bentley Azure you would not be pleased.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inspect one of the "leather" interiors after a few (8-10) years...sun and dust make it look horrible in many cases.

Plastic? Hey, at least you can wipe/clean easily...

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want it to have aston martin interior get ready to pay an extra $10,000 per car. The interior cant be 'really good' becasue they need to keep the price down. The interior is not bad on the newer models, i sat in a 08 yesterday and i thought the interior was great.

And personally i throw up when i see the inside of a vette, it doesnt even need to be driving fast

SnakeCharmer99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe DC should make a comercial and bring back Ricardo Montalban in which he can seductively exhort the pleasures of the Viper's ("Rich, Corinthian leather") upholstery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc