Why doesn't Dodge more actively promote the ACR Viper?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best thing you could do when you pull into a parking lot and get out to go into a store or something is to be friendly to the little guys and gals walking around. A few weeks ago, I stopped by Ace Hardware, to pick up some small thing (can't remember and think I made an excuse to just drive it :) ) I pulled up and there was a guy with his two young boys (3 and 6) coming out and those little guys could not look away (almost running into things with their mouths open). I looked at the father, smiled and then said, "you boys want to see the motor under the hood". Their eyes were about as big a silver dollar pancakes and the six year old said "really!". I opened the hood up and they peaked in, I didn't even care that the 3 year old had little sticky fingers, it wipes off. Anyway, I spoke with the father for a little bit more than said good bye.

That was worth it for me and had I been 3 or 6 I would have loved that someone let me look at their car without asking me not to touch, etc. I would remember it. I remember the first time a guy let me look at his 1970 GTO Judge Ram Air IV car. Same type of experience and I remember that car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4