Why doesn't this guy have his own t.v. show

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was searching the forum for some info on what type of plug and the plug gap for my 2000 R/T10 (stock except for k+N) to go with my new AB wires. I come across a string with ab documenting the disassembly and reassembly of his diablo. this guy needs a tv show! now I understand why these new wires look so good. if they work as good as they look I am going to be very happy. his work looks to be top notch. is he a tuner?

any recommendations on plugs and gaps?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was searching the forum for some info on what type of plug and the plug gap for my 2000 R/T10 (stock except for k+N) to go with my new AB wires. I come across a string with ab documenting the disassembly and reassembly of his diablo. this guy needs a tv show! now I understand why these new wires look so good. if they work as good as they look I am going to be very happy. his work looks to be top notch. is he a tuner?

any recommendations on plugs and gaps?

c'mon... ab put you up to this right? Or is this ab's "alter ego"? :D

He's a good guy... I'd produce him if he isn't already doing something. I seem to recall him mentioning doing a dvd.

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would watch him, anyone with the balls to stand up to the lambo community and work do a DIY on one of their babies is cool with me (am i the only one who thinks the lambo guys are way too anal about their cars, its like they all think that if you own one lambo, you own them all and can control what other owners do)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would watch him, anyone with the balls to stand up to the lambo community and work do a DIY on one of their babies is cool with me (am i the only one who thinks the lambo guys are way too anal about their cars, its like they all think that if you own one lambo, you own them all and can control what other owners do)

...much like ferrari owners. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302