Why won't anyone race me? Last non-kill = 996 Turbo

DanElam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why won\'t anyone race me? Last non-kill = 996 Turbo

I think I am going to be ill. I can't believe how many people on the board are defending street racing. There is *absolutely* no excuse for street racing. Demonstrating that you can push your right foot is hardly an indication of penis size - and certainly nothing to do with driver skill.

I watched a guy die when two morons were street racing - and narrowly avoided killing two innocent people in another car. With their car upside down on the roof, I had to help cut the seat belt to get these people out.

I am sure that you pro-street racers are otherwise nice people and engage in lively conversation, but not only will you get no respect from me - you'll have my contempt and my sorrow that you are so insecure that the only way to make yourself feel better is a pathetic undertaking with no skill.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is no such thing as street "racing".Only morons with little dicxs acting childish.Plenty of tracks and series to "race" at if you and your vehicle are up to it.Nope probably not.Sorry I offened the little dicxless children on the board.Enough said. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is no such thing as street "racing".Only morons with little dicxs acting childish.
Why do penis (whatever plural is) come up on Internet car forums? I have never understood the penis fixation some posters have. If you like penis that is fine (and I'm sure there are plenty of forums for that), but for cripe's sake stay away from mine. I bought my Viper because it is fun for me. Going from a stop to the speed limit in a speedy manner is about the most fun I ever have in my live. Give me a break.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Phoenix, we are having a "cool car" get together/cruise (heading to Globe) on Sunday 11/21. There will be a few Vipers there and hopfully a number of Panteras along with Supras and other cool cars. You are of course invited to join us as well as any other Viper owners here. You can also bring along any cool friends with cool cars (NSX's, Vettes, Vipers, Porsches, Ferraris, Lotus, etc.)

We are meeting at the Mobil gas station on 44th street and Chandler Blvd. (Ahwatukee) at 9AM on 11/21. This gas station is owned by one of my friends and has race gas at the pump (#23 and #24).

Hope to see you, and any other forum members, there :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude, I tried to race a Porsche Boxter in my 1.6 litre Opel Kadett yesterday evening on my way home yet the guy didn't seem like he was in the mood :smirk: I revved him as a signal that I wanted to race but I think he only gave about half throttle just to tease me, I easily beat him to the next traffic light with my lightning fast acceleration and shifting times, going full throttle and all the way to redline.
Ok, so my car is not a Viper :eek: , yet it shows that many Porsche owners think too high of themselves :D

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Willem, you know the cops need to give a lot off tickets for getting their target...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Willem, you know the cops need to give a lot off tickets for getting their target...

Yeah, but as you may know they aren't always there when people do something against (traffic) laws :mad: :mad: :mad: . For instance, this evening a ****** almost pushed me off the road when I tried to get past him into my turning lane (One lane turning into two lanes. One for straight ahead and one for the traffic turning right, the latter was the lane I moved into). He didn't put his turning signal on when he just waved into my lane, and this a$$hole was already some distance ahead of me when I had the chance to move into my lane :mad: :mad: :mad: Then again at the next roundabout he didnt use his turning signal :mad: :mad: :mad:

flying dutchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

with all the car manufacturer's building more and more powerful car's all the time, how can you expect there to be no streetracing??
overhere? streetracing is almost a national sport, too bad there's so many cars on the road.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The biggest problem with street racers is the idiots don't go to a deserted road like they did in American Graffiti or know when to shut it down. A short blast from a stop light (non-busy, non-residential street of course) isn't overly dangerous but when the dipshyts stay on it throught 70+ they are asking for trouble.

I very rarely (if ever anymore) do any street racing and never do it with traffic around.

If anyone acts like a tough guy I hand them a card and tell them to meet me at Sebring. They never show up. I guess they're more afraid of losing their car to turns and concrete walls than they are of losing their ride to the cops. Wimps.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The biggest problem with street racers is the idiots don't go to a deserted road like they did in American Graffiti or know when to shut it down. A short blast from a stop light (non-busy, non-residential street of course) isn't overly dangerous but when the dipshyts stay on it throught 70+ they are asking for trouble.

I very rarely (if ever anymore) do any street racing and never do it with traffic around.

If anyone acts like a tough guy I hand them a card and tell them to meet me at Sebring. They never show up. I guess they're more afraid of losing their car to turns and concrete walls than they are of losing their ride to the cops. Wimps.

Well said. Nothing wrong with stretching your legs, it just has to be done at the right time/place. :smirk:

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree completely. Use you head. I actually find that racing on the highway tends to be more safe than digging from stopligt to stoplight.

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A short blast from a stop light (non-busy, non-residential street of course) isn't overly dangerous but when the dipshyts stay on it throught 70+ they are asking for trouble.
A follow up just to let everyone know I am not a baby-killing-child-molesting speed freak. I FINALLY got my first action. Bad news was it was a VERY young kid in a new Hyundai Tiburon with a fart-can exhaust. I could tell right away he was one of these irresponsible types that does not understand picking a proper time and place to make a run. I would not have anything to do with him, and sure enough he floors it anyway and in a maniacal display of Korean hp he runs up dangerously on traffic in front and tests his little brakes to the max to avoid a crash then whips a u-turn and disappears. Contrary to popular belief, I know what is dangerous and what is not, and turned down this dangerous (and ridiculous) encounter. However, later on my way home late from work, I line up at a stop light next to a white-haired guy in an SL55 on an empty 5-lane road. I figured he only bought the AMG version because the salesman pointed out it had nifty seats, and so he could waste the price of my Viper over the more appropriate SL500, but I rev'd him anyway. Of course he was not intersted. So far it has been a ZO6, 996TT and an SL55 that have not even taken a shot. That is enough wasted money spent by those guys to pay off my house.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Phoenix if you like I'll run you in my latest "toy":

http://www.suprastore.com/20po996twtu5.html

I think your car would probably pull on it though.

A short blast from a stop light (non-busy, non-residential street of course) isn't overly dangerous but when the dipshyts stay on it throught 70+ they are asking for trouble.
A follow up just to let everyone know I am not a baby-killing-child-molesting speed freak. I FINALLY got my first action. Bad news was it was a VERY young kid in a new Hyundai Tiburon with a fart-can exhaust. I could tell right away he was one of these irresponsible types that does not understand picking a proper time and place to make a run. I would not have anything to do with him, and sure enough he floors it anyway and in a maniacal display of Korean hp he runs up dangerously on traffic in front and tests his little brakes to the max to avoid a crash then whips a u-turn and disappears. Contrary to popular belief, I know what is dangerous and what is not, and turned down this dangerous (and ridiculous) encounter. However, later on my way home late from work, I line up at a stop light next to a white-haired guy in an SL55 on an empty 5-lane road. I figured he only bought the AMG version because the salesman pointed out it had nifty seats, and so he could waste the price of my Viper over the more appropriate SL500, but I rev'd him anyway. Of course he was not intersted. So far it has been a ZO6, 996TT and an SL55 that have not even taken a shot. That is enough wasted money spent by those guys to pay off my house.