Will bike fit into a GTS??

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh. Not to be mean but:

1. Bikes won't fit into the back of any sports CAR with a V8 or better. (Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Vipers, ad neaseum...)

2. If that would influcence your purchase of a Viper, you shouldn't buy one anyway.

-Brett

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet, but with the seat, petals, and wheels removed it just might go (in a GTS). I have put two bikes in an Audi S4 trunk, but I haven't tried one in a Viper yet. You might have to put the wheels up on bulkhead shelf or in the other seat, and remove the spare tire, but it might work. I'll try it with a mountain bike and let you know. A folding bike or a unicycle will work, in the event you are a circus performer.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured if I could get a bike to fit in the back of a 93 RX7 I could get it to fit into a Viper.

Here it is.

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

You have to take both wheels off and put them in the front seat or at least put them on the bottom of the passenger compartment.

Then you have to back it in with deraillure up toward the passenger seat. Put the upward pedal toward the driver as far forward as you can get. Close the hatch gently until the seat hits the rearwindow. Very carefully push down until it latches.

When you show up where you ride the group will think you're a pretty cool dude.

I did this with a 56cm Kestrel with aero bars.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why risk damage to the interior of your potential new snake. spend the extra $125.00 and have a hitch installed. this way you could carry up to 2 bikes. no problem, no mess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4