Willow Springs Big Track - March 14

Richard EVO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on out to the "fastest road in the West" in Rosamond, Calif. on Wed. Mar. 14. These OTR events are a blast! Here's Kailo's email:

"OPEN TRACK RACINGOur next event is scheduled for March 14, 2007 on the big track at Willow Springs. As most of you are aware I've had trouble getting people to sign up early, so this is what I've decided to do. The price for the event will be $145, if you sign up in the last 2 weeks before the event the price will be $170, and if you sign up the day of the event the price will be $195. Basically what I’m asking is for people to sign up early. I know sometimes it’s hard to commit so early, but please try. This event will be run in the same fashion as all previous events. We will have three run groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced. Each run group will get (5) 30 minute run sessions totaling 2 1/2 hours of track time. For all newbies or people who want to attend, we will have classroom instruction followed by on-track instruction. As always, all paid participants will get an all you can eat BBQ lunch and an OPEN TRACK RACING embroidered hat. Please remember that all OTR events are open to all that want to attend, so please tell a friend!

www.opentrackracing.com

Thanks, Kailo"

You must be registered for see images attach

[/b][/i][/SIZE][/FONT]