Wind noise/leak

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else had this ? It's coming from right above the mating point of the top and pillar rubber seal at the top front of the side window..... passenger side only. I have yet to look at it real close but I did look at an 03 and it had a gap so big I could easily stick a key through the hole.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not here. Only water leak I have is when I wash it and I get a dribble on each side near the front-middle of the window. At that point you can see a parting line on the seal where it leaks.

Definitely no large leak.

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no leaks, no wind noise - I have 3000 mile on mine.

I wash mine every week or every other week and got cought in a 3 hour bad rain shower the other day with no leaks.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto with Hans....7000 miles and washed regularly. In for the recall items on Monday.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same as Doc Bob And Hans, going for my recall early January.

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most waterproof Viper I've ever owned!

My only top-oriented concern is whether, at very high speeds with the top down, there's any danger of the top getting ripped right off the car since, in mine, there's a pretty big gap on the passenger side when that top is folded down. Seems like an awful lot of reliance on just the one latch on the driver's side. Maybe it's a reminder that high speed driving is best done in hardtops?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang