Window Cleaners

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone out there have a good solution for cleaning the inside of the windshield.. you know those nasty streaks that show up when the sun hits it just right after you've spent a half hour thinking you got it spotless.:(

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use a window cleaner from Griots. Works great. Takes the bugs off easily and leaves no streaks. You have to use a cloth for windows as well. I bought them from the same place. The window looks like it should when I use it. Clear on both sides.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best by far is Sprayway. Its a foam spray in a can used by many professionals and mirror companies. Best price is at Wal Mart. There is a lot of junk out there by so called car care products that just streak like Windex. Probably the same thing at twice the price.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of the best by far is Sprayway. Its a foam spray in a can used by many professionals and mirror companies. Best price is at Wal Mart. There is a lot of junk out there by so called car care products that just streak like Windex. Probably the same thing at twice the price.

+1 Sprayway works like a charm. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456