Window Sticker

yellowviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2001 RT/10 and would like to get a copy of the original window sticker. Anyone have knowlede how to secure one? Thanks for your help. Jack

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can copy a similar one and have a fake one made up, unless you trace the original one down. The original Monroney stickers had the buyers name printed on it, if it was special ordered. The VCA has a reprint program but your car is too old.

Viper4Zac

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm a brand new member and I was given info on Patrick Moore ([email protected]). He got right on making a replica window sticker for my 2006 VCA Edition. It is a tribute car in honor of my son Zac who was a huge Viper fan. Patrick not only did an excellent job putting my son's name on it, but he made sure I had both copies in time for a special event that I took the car to the first few days that I had it. I would recommend his work to anyone. Excellent service.
Thanks again, Mr. Moore!!!

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently Patrick made me a sticker and it looks great. He does great work...well recommended coming from someone as picky as myself!!

Bad Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Patrick, just finished my window sticker for my 95 RT/10 !!! Professionally done, colorful, with my Vin ##s , options, and standard features,.
shows the Dealership where first purchased, very Original and well done. Great Job!!! Get yours done today!!! It will be a eye catcher placed in my windshield !!! and future documentation for my Viper!!!!!

thanks again.

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Legend1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick just did one for my 94 RT/10 and they were great. Super fast service and you can't tell they aren't originals . I highly recommend him!! John Temple

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a brand new member and I was given info on Patrick Moore ([email protected]). He got right on making a replica window sticker for my 2006 VCA Edition. It is a tribute car in honor of my son Zac who was a huge Viper fan. Patrick not only did an excellent job putting my son's name on it, but he made sure I had both copies in time for a special event that I took the car to the first few days that I had it. I would recommend his work to anyone. Excellent service.
Thanks again, Mr. Moore!!!

:) Thank you sir!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper