Windshield Cowl Rubber Trim/Seal....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've searched and searched.... read and read.... asked and emailed the experts.... but still cannot find who has the rubber seal/trim for the windshield cowl. I know I could re-use the stock one but I'd rather find an replacement. Only thing I found was someone stated a Canadian company manufacturers the piece. Does anyone have any clue who has them? Thanks! :2tu:

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I remember reading is that once you remove it from the cowl it's basically not usable again. I don't remember if anyone makes a replacement either. I hope they do because i plan to have mine painted this winter.

Best of luck let us know if you find one!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went through the same thing a few years ago. The only answer I got was to buy an entirely new cowl. The next closest I came was Mcmaster Carr.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been searching and searching.... Trimlok makes a few but you have to buy a lot if you want to make it custom.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check McMaster-Carr for some of the Trimlock trim. May be able to get it a little cheaper there.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya mine is cracked badly and needs to be replaced, still have yet to tackle looking for something.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just can't believe with all the interest in the past ten years that none of the parts guys know where or whom to turn to for this piece.... :smirk:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper