Winshield Washer Fluid MADNESS!!!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i decide to take my car out of the garage and drive to work on a clear saturday night to work for an hour. im crossing the bridge and this S.O.B pulls in the middle of a 2 lane road and starts to use his windshield washer fluid to wash his windows. at the end of the bridge there is a light and it was red. i pull up next to him and give him the finger. he rolls his window down and said " whats the matter"? i told him he was an ***** and he knew what was the matter. again he said "whats the matter" i tell him you KNOW whats the F-in matter. the woman in the passenger seat told him to apologize and to say he is sorry. he didnt and she did it for him. the light turned green and right before he took off i let him have it and called him a f-in ***** and it felt real good.

i'm so tired of these guys trying so hard to get infront of meu and then spray their fluid to get me. whats the point of that? it happens all the damn time!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think most the time it's just ignorance. Most drivers aren't considerate of other drivers, that is if they are even aware of any other drivers.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what chuck said but id have done the same thing D. i have to let people like that know how i feel about them.. :)

Reaction score
It happened to me on Friday when I was driving my daily driver. I was traveling 75 MPH. I thought it was fricking raining. Needless to say, I was pissed.
So I decided to get in front of this A-HOLE, and empty the entire contents of my window washer fluid on their car. I think they got the hint.

Don't these A-HOLES know that you use the window washer fluid ONLY when you are stopped, or before you drive the car.

SSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a little winners flag that I occasionaly & innocently pop out of the roof (RT/10) in situations likke this or haters approach me at a light. Then all they want to do is rev the motors and peel out.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
99.99% of the drivers out there have no clue that its supposedly inconsiderate to use your windshield washers when moving. Most probably feel that its a lot worse when it rains, so whats the problem?

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they mean to do it. everytime they see a nice car they decide they have to spray you cause they assume you spent hours washing. its not by accident they do this. they INTENTIONALLY dot it to Fck with u.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is too funny. On my way to AC I'll have to remember to accidentally wash my windshield in front of D. lol...just kidding.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they mean to do it. everytime they see a nice car they decide they have to spray you cause they assume you spent hours washing. its not by accident they do this. they INTENTIONALLY dot it to Fck with u.
I've really never heard of people waiting to get a nice car behind them just to wash the windshield so they could get a few spots on it. But, if you say so... hell, I drive a black Viper (where the spots would indeed show more), and have never seen this happen.

Perhaps it has to do with tailgating? (I don't know, I'm just asking).

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carry one of these for such accasions.......

You must be registered for see images

Drive by soaking LOL..........

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They never do it to me but then I hardly wash my car. I guess getting sprayed is a compliment of sorts.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its true he was trying to annoy you and get a reaction,
HE WINS.
Probably should've ignored him,showing to truth,
he's a worthless piece of sheet and can't touch you!

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that most people are oblivious to anything around them...and frankly, they only care about themselves. The guy that cut in front of you and ran his washers probably was completely unaware that he was being an a-hole. When that happens to me...I just back off.

ALl you need is to pi-- someone off...remember, Vipers are not easy to hide. Is it worth such **** keying it or something to prove you were right?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It probably happens to me all the time....I just only notice it when I'm in the Viper!

My second car (LONG time ago) had no working wipers (among various other mechanicals)...but the washer motor worked fine. I remember bending the passenger side little spray pipe up at a 160 degree angle and adding some maple syrup to the wash resovoir. Used to wreak havoc with tailgaters! LOL

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HE WINS.
I agree
Don’t give the satisfaction, he’ll just do it again plus this is what will get our cars keyed the next time he sees one unaccompanied. If the road is open just move over when you see it coming. "cant touch this" ;)

S-JC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have never once heard that it is inconsiderate to use the washer fluid while moving. Of course, I've never seen anyone use the stuff on a clear day (or night). Did it really dirty up your car? I know I've been behind folks when they have used their fluid (while moving) and it temporarily spots my windshield but the wind from driving dries it up too quickly to make a difference.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HE WINS.
I agree
Don’t give the satisfaction, he’ll just do it again plus this is what will get our cars keyed the next time he sees one unaccompanied. If the road is open just move over when you see it coming. "cant touch this" ;)

Sorry,

I just can't for the life of me, agree with the above apologetic logic. It IS flawed. Its pointless to think you can ignore the issue of jerks by saying 'Well, at least I have a Viper' Please read the suggested solution below.

D,

you simply should of said to the lady who showed real class in the passenger seat: "Would you like a ride from a REAL man in a REAL car or put up with a Jealous ******* in THAT car?" You probably would've left that intersection with a new passenger!

Cheers,

Jay K.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sympathy here. IMHO, the whole story is an over-reaction. If something like that gets anyone that upset, there must be other more serious issues at play.

It's simply not worth the possiblity of escalating the situation (there's more guns than people in a lot of areas of the country) or having your car keyed.

DrDJ

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a very common practice here in Northern California. Its a jealousy thing! I have had it done to me in all my cars. I don't tailgate, showoff or any thing. It seems to happen more in the Viper than in the Hot Rods I own. They pull in front of you then hit the washer. You can see the passengers turning around and laughing. I've gotten pretty good at guessing who's going to do it so I just change lanes. I pulled up to a stop light once on a surface street and had a 70+ couple in a Buick roll down the window and spit on the hood, its a good thing her teeth didn't fly out and scratch the hood. I just don't get it!

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its not by accident this happens. you telling me this guy gets in the middle of a 2 lane road, slows down a bit and then starts sparying his fluids? no way jose! i let slide most of the time and it happens to me atleast twice a month cause i drive my car ALOT! i know for sure its not an accident. these people just need a smack in the head

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We average over 1500 miles a month with our Viper.......never had it happen yet. Don't think it would bother me much if it did. ....Have driven over a million miles in almost 40 yrs. ....Have no recollection of this ever being an issue. It's only washer fluid. I use my washers all the time moving if I need to. I don't ever remember intentionally looking in my mirror to make sure there was no traffic behind me.

....Must be a city thing.

Steve

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the animal world getting sprayed would signify intent to breed...so maybe the dude wanted to ****...or maybe it was his passenger (she was friendly to you wasn't she??). Either way, it was an unwelcome and unwarranted jesture...me thinks at least....