Winter Viper Projects??????

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, now that spring is around the corner I was just curius as to what youve done to the car ove winter. I will start by saying, I bought the factor six spokes for our ride almost 2 years ago. Oooops,once I put things in the attic I tend to forget about them. Well they should finally be mounted by the end of the week. We also added an 08 factory exhaust. Thank you "CobraKen". No more in cabin heat and its a little louder. And last I changed evey bulb in
the cabin to Blue LEDs. It really looks great at night imo. We have some other changes that are going to happen but we shall save that for later. So your turn. What have you done to yours this winter.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UGR twin turbo set up with fuel system. Also added a Pectel and 4" exhaust. Should be fun :)

OP
OP
T

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome guys....
tbsviper, lol ya we do that often.
Allan, Thats an upgrade you need. It sounds like you track yours a lil bit.
mbccenter, All I can say is WOW. You deff need to post up some pics and maybe a video. We would deff love to see that beast run.
Alright all, Theres got to be more projects gettin done out there. Post'em up.:eater:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now,.............still have an extra set of brake calipers to rebuild. And need to decide how to start this season. -on the remainder of my last set of Kumho XS (just to use them up), a new set of Sport Cups, or the Hoosier R6's that I changed the pan for.

OP
OP
T

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the last rotor painted yesterday in the morning while the wife and daughter were at the movies. It actually turned out to be a nice and halfway sunny day. So when the wife got home,after we ate dinner, we took it out for a drive. Its been awhile since we actually got the car out. I think we both still have big smiles on our face.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62