Won Top Mopar!!! YEE HAW

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we should have a pink Viper? :omg: NOT!!! The other day I was driving down a very busy road and I live in a tourist area and this gal about fell out of the passenger side window of an SUV trying to get a pic of the Viper doing about 50mph. Her husband was trying desperatly to fight thru traffic weaving to get next to me for the pic. It was pretty funny but a compliment none the less! It was an "out of towner" from Kentucky. Drive safe! - Jeff

NOOOOO!!!! PLEASE don't!!! My MOST disliked color is PINK...besides as you've already found, you don't NEED ANYTHING different!!! Yeah, we get that alot too, with the OTHER cars (REALLY it's a traffic hazard, gotta really watch what OTHERS are doing)...ENJOY!~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, you would like a Black color coat with a clear and Red Pearle top coat. The 'effect' is an irridescent pink. I used that on my 71 GTS for stripes. It looked great!

Ted

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
This show was a charity event. Everyone had to buy tickets to vote for their favorite car... We won a trophy for the number one vehicle to make the most money for the event. My daughter was soooo proud :usa:

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This show was a charity event. Everyone had to buy tickets to vote for their favorite car... We won a trophy for the number one vehicle to make the most money for the event. My daughter was soooo proud :usa:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
:2tu: Awesome and congrats! Charities always produce winners, nobody loses! :) I like winning but doesn't the cleaning part ****???!!!

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
congrats. I drive mine alot so the clean up takes hours. I did a show before this one and I was the first to show up . I did a 100 foot burnout and backed up to the beginning and set up... everyone followed the tire marks too my car.... Needless to say --it got alot of attention .thats the trophy in the picture lol

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats. I drive mine alot so the clean up takes hours. I did a show before this one and I was the first to show up . I did a 100 foot burnout and backed up to the beginning and set up... everyone followed the tire marks too my car.... Needless to say --it got alot of attention .thats the trophy in the picture lol
:2tu: I was one of the last to enter so I don't think they would have been too happy if I tried to "mark my territory"!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32